#1001 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 07:30 PM

i have march/april , then june/july

gold/silver/pgms running bulls today

still have the astro cycles the 19/20th

judy shelton is quite knowledgeable has been around the block  back in the day before he was sir alan greenspan he was in the same camp as her. his memories were then put in a trunk and now he has found them again. yes she sees the value in a gold standard

i expect big things from the whole sector   

i like the pgmss because of their rarity and 78% coe from s/africa which is totally lost

i still think the 90/10 rule for cycles comes into play 

dharma 

#1002 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 09:53 PM

I dont know when this cycle peaks probably two weeks, or what next decline looks like,

but to note the next rally starts in 10 weeks figure end of April.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#1003 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 10:29 PM

I dont know when this cycle peaks probably two weeks, or what next decline looks like,

when does the next top after that occur? June/July like some others suggest? I am curious because in my taxable acct I have some very large gains I want to take from buying the June lows and I want then to be long term gains when I sell them

Senor

#1004 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:03 PM

Senor, FYI, there's a 21 month cycle slated to top out around 6/27 give or take 2-3 weeks.

Edited by Smithy, 18 February 2020 - 11:05 PM.

#1005 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:07 PM

when does the next top after that occur? June/July like some others suggest? I am curious because in my taxable acct I have some very large gains I want to take from buying the June lows and I want then to be long term gains when I sell them

Senor

It would be 14 weeks end of May

I have been cautious talking about the cycles because there are some down cycles, so far I speculated correctly

they would be late after a significant high that should be two more weeks.

some cycles wont repeat however are bridged over randomly or just vanquished sometimes can be anticipated by a

cycle multiple running positive during a half cycle low.

some times a mkt can just keep going long past expected cycle highs right translating from unprecidented anomolies like helicopter money,

other historic fundamentals like the expected futuristic science and energy applications for silver. its impossible to tell I dont really expect to

sell any but will some just for the piece of mind. What if the virus favors electronic currency in this time vs. a physical exhange medium

I dont think anyone can know the future so I wont try just diversify. The silver is so fundamental to the tech communist antitrust monopolies

it is criminally controlled to the price of production, will that last forever or will it be priced one day like an aerospace company that cant sell

any planes that will work. None of it is real.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#1006 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 11:22 PM

Thx amigos!

Senor

#1007 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 08:49 AM

Senor, here are the cycle dates, the days between dates, average and the forecast. Occasionally the cycle inverts and it's a low.

Good luck!

2-19-20-21-month-cycle.jpg

#1008 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:22 AM

Starting to look like GDXJ has reached escape velocity....

Thought it might struggle briefly one more time at 43, but looks like it may just blow right on through....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1009 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 10:28 AM

SLV finally takes out the Jan 27 spike as well...

Wooo..Woooo...all aboard...train is leaving the station....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1010 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:16 AM

BTW AEM did make a marginal new decline low this morning and filled the gap I mentioned at 48.54, hugely oversold and if you look at the daily/weekly chart this could be wave C of a large abc decline from the August 2019 high at 64.88, I have not bot any, just for informational purposes. Note that KL earnings and conference call out after the close today

Also regarding TSLA and blowoff tops, I think that recent decline from just below 1000 to 687 was a big 4 and this is now a potential 5th in a parabolic move, probably will see a surge above 1000 and then we see. Note I am NOT trading this but is IMO a great example of parabolic blowoffs

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 19 February 2020 - 11:19 AM.