wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#1011 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:50 AM

BTW AEM did make a marginal new decline low this morning and filled the gap I mentioned at 48.54, hugely oversold and if you look at the daily/weekly chart this could be wave C of a large abc decline from the August 2019 high at 64.88, I have not bot any, just for informational purposes. Note that KL earnings and conference call out after the close today

Also regarding TSLA and blowoff tops, I think that recent decline from just below 1000 to 687 was a big 4 and this is now a potential 5th in a parabolic move, probably will see a surge above 1000 and then we see. Note I am NOT trading this but is IMO a great example of parabolic blowoffs

Senor

Bought more AEM this morning and MIMZF.

#1012 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:53 AM

ow would one trade the TSLA parabola from ma traders perspective anyhow?

#1013 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 11:59 AM

in bull markets all of the old slogans are great reminders. ie  the trend is your friend . or in bull markets surprises are to the upside. now w/the corona virus the world economy is going to be more and more unstable so days like yesterday appear w/gold +21.  i am happy for the upside action none of it , is a surprise.the debt has grown to the point , where you have to be in disneyland to think it will ever be paid back. miners are still at the starting blocks. very bullish the pgms. in the 70s bull most of the gold miners were from s/africa it was a nightmare, in spite of gold racing .so disruptions in supplies awaits the pgms . and wrussia as the 2nd largest producer , grand master chess player. an explosive situation awaits this sector. just my 2c

dharma

here are the captains e wave counts

http://www.321gold.c...wave021920.html

Edited by dharma, 19 February 2020 - 12:00 PM.

#1014 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 12:00 PM

ow would one trade the TSLA parabola from ma traders perspective anyhow?

I don't want to know! I hate messing with parabolics unless I am long and lookin to exit! For me its an extremely exercise in charting and watching the process unfold. Too much good stuff goin on in miners to mess with something like TSLA with my "real money".yes.gif

Senor

#1015 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 12:03 PM

in bull markets all of the old slogans are great reminders. ie  the trend is your friend . or in bull markets surprises are to the upside. now w/the corona virus the world economy is going to be more and more unstable so days like yesterday appear w/gold +21.  i am happy for the upside action none of it , is a surprise.the debt has grown to the point , where you have to be in disneyland to think it will ever be paid back. miners are still at the starting blocks. very bullish the pgms. in the 70s bull most of the gold miners were from s/africa it was a nightmare, in spite of gold racing .so disruptions in supplies awaits the pgms . and wrussia as the 2nd largest producer , grand master chess player. an explosive situation awaits this sector. just my 2c

dharma

here are the captains e wave counts

http://www.321gold.c...wave021920.html

yep, and the miner/gold ratios are now turning up strongly from recent significant lows and IMO have a long way to go norte, Plat now over 1000 as well and looking norte as well IMO. I am wondering if Palladium is blowin off in a parabolic in "tandem" with TSLA?

Senor

#1016 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 12:10 PM

IMO if we double top today we go down hard into next week where I have cycle lows due. Safe long is friday close, fwiw my 2 cents

#1017 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 12:11 PM

Sustainable up starts next week

Edited by opinionated, 19 February 2020 - 12:11 PM.

#1018 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 01:32 PM

Tesla likely a darpa cia protected monopoly racket like Msft google, Do you really think Mercedes or Audi will not be the superior product? But if Msft had the superior Epstein Clinton federal judges and DOJ who is the better stock or company no relationship in pedomopoly

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#1019 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 01:34 PM

Tesla likely a darpa cia protected monopoly racket like Msft google, Do you really think Mercedes or Audi will not be the superior product? But if Msft had the superior Epstein Clinton federal judges and DOJ esquires, who is the better stock or product no relationship in reality

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#1020 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 01:50 PM

what is your definition of "sustainable up"? Chart and wave wise this clearly looks like sustainable up to me with very modest consolidations along the way

Senor