wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#1261 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:15 PM

my dates for a turn were the 6-9 voila! here we are right on schedule. we had 5 wave advances in gold and miners.  they are clear counts.  now we correct . the fed meets later in the month , ideal time to put in a low the bradley is the 17th. for me the market showed great strength getting back to 1690 . now we correct  i expect the low of 1566 to hold and not be tested.  

dharma

#1262 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 02:23 PM

my dates for a turn were the 6-9 voila! here we are right on schedule. we had 5 wave advances in gold and miners.  they are clear counts.  now we correct . the fed meets later in the month , ideal time to put in a low the bradley is the 17th. for me the market showed great strength getting back to 1690 . now we correct  i expect the low of 1566 to hold and not be tested.  

dharma

Good work Dharma.  I notice the times between the main turns have been getting shorter as you can see on this chart... 

Edited by Russ, 06 March 2020 - 02:26 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1263 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 02:41 PM

russ for that very reason i dont think the correction lasts long . there will be anticipation of the feds move on the 18, especially if the broad market is on the skids

dharma

#1264 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 05:46 PM

russ for that very reason i dont think the correction lasts long . there will be anticipation of the feds move on the 18, especially if the broad market is on the skids

dharma

Yes we'll be keeping our powder dry for that time.  My S&P500 chart still looks like it is going to be right with that index bottoming in early April or maybe the very end of March. It should go down to either #1 or #2 on the chart, hard to say about that. 

Edited by Russ, 06 March 2020 - 05:50 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1265 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 10:39 AM

lightly stepping into the energy sector xom/cvx offer juicy yields.  daily divergences from oversold

hadiks mid east cycles are  interesting 

this wave 2 in gold miners continue. gold went over 1700 last night . new highs for the move. my stuff shows new highs later this year.  the cbs are going to have stimulate w/massive amounts of  money.    we are really in some deep dodo.    the next wave up in gold /miners will be the wave of recognition. the powerful middle of wave 3.  i dont think this correction lasts long , in terms of time. i remember in 78-79 when sinclair said the banksters are now long the miners before we went parabolic, i dont think we go parabolic yet, but we start going up in a more serious way. the economic landscape is fabricated. 

dharma

#1266 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 10:53 AM

https://www.marketwa...9?mod=home-page

dharma

the injections are going to be massive

dharma

#1267 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 11:37 PM

two posts all day here? Sheesh

#1268 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 01:45 AM

I am curious to know how many are adding, how many are selling and how many are watching on the sidelines.

I am staying put. Time horizin is long enough though i think some serious drawndowns are in store.

#1269 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:49 AM

the turn and full moon has come and gone. i am looking for a low to form. there are daily divergences forming in the mining indexes

gold itself has made a powerful slingshot pattern and inverse h&s pattern  https://gracelandupd...0mar10gold1.jpg

waiting to redeploy some resources.  i bought xom and cvx yesterday. as i thought they offered real value, i may be early but its just starter positions. it seems the saudis and russians are bent on ending the us fracking industry.  @ these oil prices the frackers are losing big money.

the result of all of this will be stagflation. the fed is trapped and will have to stimulate.  the question is when. their last cut was ill timed and did nothing.  perhaps they learned from that.  they are going to print and print and print some more.   how many of our freedoms are going to disappear , as a result of all of this?

dharma

#1270 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 02:26 PM

poking out of my bunker

the fed announced that it is going to buy bonds of varying durations. havent confirmed this but it was said for 4 trillion which seems a stretch

just waiting . the severity of how contagious this virus is has not been dealt w/   china and italy have the right idea

i have this destructive cycle until 4/22 that is how long the cycle lasts . not saying we will be down until then ,, but that could 

happen

back in the bunker

dharma