wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#751 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 03:59 PM

very good day today, got a very decent chance IMO to be beginning a large and accelerating up move IMO but no excuses against todays early session lows, lets see if we can actually get er done the rest of the weekbull.gif

Senor

#752 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 04:22 PM

is silver going to repeat the pattern of the summer

https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900

dharma

#753 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 11:28 PM

interestig action here.

#754 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 08:58 AM

CAD/USD now 10 days along sitting right on top of the 900...

If it can complete the long tailed bullish engulfing today, perhaps this will be the start of the ascent

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#755 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 09:43 AM

I like the AUDUSD for a rise

#756 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 10:11 AM

careful out there...CAD USD just took huge dump

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#757 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 10:46 AM

in SLV I can see the case for one more move down to below the low a few days ago at 16.51 to complete  double zig from the 5 up high at 17.21, it "might" be done but one more zig down could easily occur - a weak close today would likely increase the odds of that happening while a strong close diminishes those odds, we see

Senor

#758 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 11:02 AM

i am bullish and biding my time. i dont know when the bull will impulse. so i sit and wait for prices that i can buy at so that entertains me so i dont shoot myself in the foot/ bulls like as few riders as possible. yesterdays action was encouraging.  gap down opening and then work higher all day. the market is more supported now  we are very early in the process.  my work shows 1800 by march/april hopefully it wont be another war market. where if you blink you miss the action 

the pieces for the emergence of the bull keep falling into place. the amount of the counterfeiting is rare in history . 

patience

dharma

Edited by dharma, 22 January 2020 - 11:03 AM.

#759 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 12:11 PM

i am bullish and biding my time. i dont know when the bull will impulse. so i sit and wait for prices that i can buy at so that entertains me so i dont shoot myself in the foot/ bulls like as few riders as possible. yesterdays action was encouraging.  gap down opening and then work higher all day. the market is more supported now  we are very early in the process.  my work shows 1800 by march/april hopefully it wont be another war market. where if you blink you miss the action 

the pieces for the emergence of the bull keep falling into place. the amount of the counterfeiting is rare in history . 

patience

dharma

#760 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 12:16 PM

patience

dharma

Totally with you amigo, this IMO is not the time to be over analyzing as it could be easy to get antsy and out at just the wrong time. This is where I hold positions I am comfortable with - not over aggressive nor under invested. I used the extreme short term weakness in recent days to add some SILJ, just picking my spots here. IMO this yr has a very good chance to be significantly better than last yr for miner gains, as always DYODD

Senor