wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#881 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 11:41 AM

I think that there is major short covering in silver. I think they're getting out of precious metals, when it stops, silver should tank.

#882 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 11:55 AM

Miners in 3 of C today, with Gold having just completed it's B yesterday in Wave 1 of C, FWIW  (MIners are ahead time-wise of Gold by 2-4 weeks)

Accumulation time again, IMHO

Then that 3-3 on gold will be someing(45?)

Obviously from whatever Wave 2 of C high is struck - and if today's lows hold - I would expect minimum of 3 equal to 1 (now around 48 points)

#883 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 01:11 PM

Miners in 3 of C today, with Gold having just completed it's B yesterday in Wave 1 of C, FWIW  (MIners are ahead time-wise of Gold by 2-4 weeks)

Then that 3-3 on gold will be someing(45?)

Obviously from whatever Wave 2 of C high is struck - and if today's lows hold - I would expect minimum of 3 equal to 1 (now around 48 points)

sure looks like a 3 in gold . they are hammering it

dharma

#884 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 03:51 PM

todays dsi =88 down 5 . this # has persisted to be very high . now this in the wall of worry was a sore spot for me . "bulls like as few riders as possible." also , the stuff i follow showed choppy markets for weeks.  so i have spent the time largely doing nothing.  some light buying , as the defrost in the yukon  will spur mining activity soon.  shawn ryan former mushroom hunter turned into prospector millionaire at the front of exploration in the yukon . his company white gold , while being frozen under was cut in 1/2 so i am taking a shot here. 

now in cycle analysis there is the 80/20  rule and  the 90/10 rule . ie 80 % of the gains occur in 20% of the time. i believe we are going to see that in the march/april time frame.   only it will be 90/10   w/all the not qe/qe it is going to lead to the stagflation i see coming . this will finally create the right environment for miners which are going to go from hated to the darlings of wall street

on  the 16th mercury goes retrograde and just prior to that i see this down wave ending.  the next wave will be big. we are no where near the tsla stage of the parabolic  but approaching the base breakout. yes out of the gulag where we have watched paint dry since 11  . bankers carted off to jail and other games being played 12% import tax on gold in india. now all the action is in the black market over there . the official #s are nonsense.  

we find out who took iowa after the market closes.   if its bernie , the stock bulls wont be smiling for long

dharma

Edited by dharma, 04 February 2020 - 03:55 PM.

#885 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 11:18 PM

I take it this sea wave will have 5 waves down

#886 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:33 AM

todays dsi =88 down 5 . this # has persisted to be very high . now this in the wall of worry was a sore spot for me . "bulls like as few riders as possible." also , the stuff i follow showed choppy markets for weeks.  so i have spent the time largely doing nothing.  some light buying , as the defrost in the yukon  will spur mining activity soon.  shawn ryan former mushroom hunter turned into prospector millionaire at the front of exploration in the yukon . his company white gold , while being frozen under was cut in 1/2 so i am taking a shot here. 

now in cycle analysis there is the 80/20  rule and  the 90/10 rule . ie 80 % of the gains occur in 20% of the time. i believe we are going to see that in the march/april time frame.   only it will be 90/10   w/all the not qe/qe it is going to lead to the stagflation i see coming . this will finally create the right environment for miners which are going to go from hated to the darlings of wall street

on  the 16th mercury goes retrograde and just prior to that i see this down wave ending.  the next wave will be big. we are no where near the tsla stage of the parabolic  but approaching the base breakout. yes out of the gulag where we have watched paint dry since 11  . bankers carted off to jail and other games being played 12% import tax on gold in india. now all the action is in the black market over there . the official #s are nonsense.  

we find out who took iowa after the market closes.   if its bernie , the stock bulls wont be smiling for long

dharma

Dharma, I have a trend on gold for a low where you are predicting one just before your Mercury change in Mid February.... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#887 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:03 AM

lows COULD be close by in miners here today. we shall see.

#888 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:20 AM

lows COULD be close by in miners here today. we shall see.

Not this one. Long ways to go.

#889 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:16 AM

russ if we agree or disagree your work always gets me to think or rethink . this board has great resources appreciate your input

so we are a week away

spy daily

https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=spy

dia weekly https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=spy  note the rising wedge =bearish

tsla

https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=tsla  

my dates are the 10-12 for a bottom

dharma

dsi =74   heading  down from danger levels

Edited by dharma, 05 February 2020 - 11:17 AM.

#890 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 12:26 PM

Wow, just saw this chart. There is going to be competition to gold in China?

Edited by linrom1, 05 February 2020 - 12:27 PM.