• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#901 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 04:16 PM

gold going way way higher. hasnt even really started yet

the fed is trapped the world is trapped . just my take wave count equals way way 

higher that is all i  need to know. the internals time segmented volume on gld 

very bullish all fwiw 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#902 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 04:41 PM

XAU Support lines.... Pink or Blue?

I am looking for a quick tag of the blue-line (+- 97) and then the ramp up past 112-114, FWIW  I would actually prefer to see a tag of 90, but I think 97 will have to suffice.  97 is the 23.6% FIB off of the 1st 5-Wave impulse up (9/18 to 1/20), while 112-114 is neckline for 2 seperate Head-n-shoulders I have been following since 2016.

http://schrts.co/cSkhjRxE

#903 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 11:12 PM

XAU Support lines.... Pink or Blue?

I am looking for a quick tag of the blue-line (+- 97) and then the ramp up past 112-114, FWIW  I would actually prefer to see a tag of 90, but I think 97 will have to suffice.  97 is the 23.6% FIB off of the 1st 5-Wave impulse up (9/18 to 1/20), while 112-114 is neckline for 2 seperate Head-n-shoulders I have been following since 2016.

http://schrts.co/cSkhjRxE

Looks good, perhaps the mid Feb time Dharma mentioned will be the opportunity. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#904 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,084 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 08:49 AM

Si looks to be near the end of hourly wedgie here....

If that little shakeout this AM completely reverses and 17.80 is taken out again, then likely the next wave up begins.

If it fails to launch here, then could be one last bigger washout that lasts a few days.

But either way, once 17.80 is cleared again, thrusters should fire up for a more intermediate term up move.

Edited by K Wave, 07 February 2020 - 08:50 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#905 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,084 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 09:02 AM

Long tailed power reverse candles printed on 5, 15, 30 min Si charts now.

This is often how big moves can begin.

It is all about taking out 17.80 before 17.67 gives way now....

Next few 15 min candles could tell the tale here today....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#906 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,084 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 10:20 AM

reversal in Miners not looking so good...

may have another down leg still ahead...

#907 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 11:23 AM

i am  a bull, i wish i could issue an all clear signal and watch this thing rip higher, but i still think we have a few days to go. the world debt clock is eye opening https://gracelandupd...0feb7count1.jpg  @almost 100%debt to gdp the usa is  a small fry compared to the european debt party. hey bond holders expect to be paid.  not one of the western countries can pay their debt. not one. so the printing press' are fired up. .   as a result i am fired up!  when you see a chart like this https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=tsla  what happens next after a parabolic is no mystery and so it goes w/an economy on life support by printing.  i am boring march/april high on deck

dharma

the eagles have the fed bed down in hotel california.   such a lovely place

#908 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 11:58 AM

dharma,good morning. What date comes after the March/April high?

#909 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:31 PM

Appears Gold just completing it's Wave 2 of C - Wave 3 of C just ahead, FWIW

#910 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 02:43 PM

dharma,good morning. What date comes after the March/April high?

smithy, i like to see my cycles pan out first. then if necessary make adjustments so , w/that said i see turns june , sept , nov/december to go out on the highs for the year.  as i said lets see if this pans out. 

this low due next week  , is significant , in that it marks the turn to the run,  i dont think it causes much price damage.  i look at it more as a coiling for a thrust. the thrust will , in my view, be most significant in the miners.  low grade producers will be the big beneficiaries of gold putting the 1500s in the rear view mirror.  eg chpgf is a low grade potential mine w/vast resources . all of a sudden it becomes a potential cash cow. . riefel is no stranger to this , this is not his first foray into the space . he has made alot of money for people  so i think he holds out for much higher prices . for me the beauty of his business acumen is he is not in this to build a mine , he is in it to sell the property w/o spending money  beyond having a pea done. other juniors dilute their shares by spending money.  so by the investment is earning money , the shares are so diluted it takes hitting the ball out of the park to make money.  seabridge gold is another management team w/a very similar philosophy.   

dharma