• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#81 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:21 AM

I would love to see hui close at its highs then have a nice strong day tomorrow

In the metals. That would seal it for me gdxj hui looking good want to see a strong close
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#82 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:33 AM

Startin' to look like GDXJ may be on its way now....island top cleared...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#83 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:34 AM

SLV 15.90 looks important on several very short term time frames...back above that and rapid recovery would be possible....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#84 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,008 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 11:46 AM

SLV 15.90 looks important on several very short term time frames...back above that and rapid recovery would be possible....

It's an ABC. Who knows how high they'll run it up? But all these type of parabolic moves end up eventually retraced. I looked around the nets yesterday and noticed that almost everyone had XAG going to 15 or so. I don't think, they'll make it this obvious?

Edited by linrom1, 05 December 2019 - 11:47 AM.

#85 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:15 PM

consolidations serve to confuse

all i know is my account is up daily so, i worry (bulls climb a wall of worry) but i am in to do some light buying . my work shows choppy , but a breakout imminent  if bears take control i bail.  otherwise i ride.  not going to let the market drive me nuts

by the way senors jumping on wdoff when it hit the skids turned into a big winner in a short time. kudos

the patterns on the miners look really good to me. i am waiting on platinum and silver to take over as lead dogs. for that inflation has to show its hand. crude oil et al need to support the pm case. 

i see big money coming into the mining space. i see silver stocks outpacing silver.  big money buys stocks first then the metal.  i see big bases built waiting for supply to be chewed up

i find this perspective interesting https://thedailygold...ial-10-baggers/

meanwhile cbs keep buying gold   eastern europe joins the fray in a significant way. you think these guys dont trust other cbs ? nah

dharma

#86 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:25 PM

If Silver futs can reclaim 17.10 on this move, bears may be done....

#87 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:29 PM

consolidations serve to confuse

all i know is my account is up daily so, i worry (bulls climb a wall of worry) but i am in to do some light buying . my work shows choppy , but a breakout imminent  if bears take control i bail.  otherwise i ride.  not going to let the market drive me nuts

by the way senors jumping on wdoff when it hit the skids turned into a big winner in a short time. kudos

the patterns on the miners look really good to me. i am waiting on platinum and silver to take over as lead dogs. for that inflation has to show its hand. crude oil et al need to support the pm case. 

i see big money coming into the mining space. i see silver stocks outpacing silver.  big money buys stocks first then the metal.  i see big bases built waiting for supply to be chewed up

i find this perspective interesting https://thedailygold...ial-10-baggers/

meanwhile cbs keep buying gold   eastern europe joins the fray in a significant way. you think these guys dont trust other cbs ? nah

dharma

Yeah, stocks way outperforming the metals thus far..

SILJ challenging September highs, while SLV no where near it..yet

I think when Silver finally does turn up in earnest, the first move could be fast and furious...

#88 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:32 PM

Platinum trying to form long tailed reversal candle here today.

Any close over 905 today could set the stage for attempted liftoff tomorrow...

#89 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:33 PM

SLV 15.90...let's see if they can push in on through here...

#90 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 12:42 PM

It's an ABC. Who knows how high they'll run it up? But all these type of parabolic moves end up eventually retraced. I looked around the nets yesterday and noticed that almost everyone had XAG going to 15 or so. I don't think, they'll make it this obvious?

GDXJ looks completely out of the gate to me now (barring a big reversal back down later today)...looking for new swing high over the coming weeks....

If Silver Platinum both stage complete reversals of yesterday's drop by either today or tomorrow, I think bears are finally going to give up...

And those 2 wedgies look ready to pop in a potentially big way....