https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900

got gold?!

dharma

#962 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 03:28 PM

i am now filled on my purchase of pgezf   so joey dont know if you have it or not

good luck

dharma

biggest asset bubble created by central banks

https://www.zerohedg...ed-central-bank

Edited by dharma, 14 February 2020 - 03:36 PM.

#963 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:11 PM

I am assuming everyone has seen the upmove in Barrick Gold ?  closing highs on a massive volume breakout... what a huge sign of strength and signal for the sector   

Talk about a dead giveaway signal for an upside breakout SILJ, GDX, NUGT etc.     can it really be this easy ?

Gold looking great here IMO, looks like a wave 3 daily getting underway from Feb 11 low, miners should wake up soon

Senor

#964 Joey

Joey

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 06:34 PM

i am now filled on my purchase of pgezf   so joey dont know if you have it or not

good luck

dharma

biggest asset bubble created by central banks

https://www.zerohedg...ed-central-bank

I loaded up on pge during tax loss selling.    Picked up a bunch at .17.

Good luck to all on the board as well.

#965 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 11:45 AM

after reviewing the charts this morning , i have moderated my views. the persistently high dsi #s have given me pause. we are not alone in a bullish stance on this sector. and the miners are treading water as is silver.  a breakout over 104 xau will change me back to super bullish , otherwise i am in the camp the correction continues into the 19 and the astro turns mark the lows.   i dont see a big correction over the next few days, but if you missed buying you are going to get another modest chance

this covid  19 virus incubates for 24 days before symptoms are seen . quite insidious it is definitely going to cause the world economy to stand still

hopefully they come up w/something

dharma

#966 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 11:54 AM

"... the correction continues into the 19 " 

------------------

Could you clarify?

#967 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 12:21 PM

after reviewing the charts this morning , i have moderated my views. the persistently high dsi #s have given me pause. we are not alone in a bullish stance on this sector. and the miners are treading water as is silver.  a breakout over 104 xau will change me back to super bullish , otherwise i am in the camp the correction continues into the 19 and the astro turns mark the lows.   i dont see a big correction over the next few days, but if you missed buying you are going to get another modest chance

this covid  19 virus incubates for 24 days before symptoms are seen . quite insidious it is definitely going to cause the world economy to stand still

dharma

There are many US Universities where hundreds of students returned from China after the winter break.  These students returned just before US started screening people at the airport.  So, next week, new cases may surface on college campuses as the incubation period is just about done.  College campuses are dangerous for spreading virus fast.

Edited by ryanoo, 15 February 2020 - 12:22 PM.

#968 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 01:18 PM

"... the correction continues into the 19 " 

------------------

Could you clarify?

19th

#969 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 01:20 PM

dharma

There are many US Universities where hundreds of students returned from China after the winter break.  These students returned just before US started screening people at the airport.  So, next week, new cases may surface on college campuses as the incubation period is just about done.  College campuses are dangerous for spreading virus fast.

Who knows for sure. but the average incubation pertiod isnt anywhere close to that long per WHO

so why are we not seeing lots of cases already?

One reason would be : We ARE NOT TESTING

That is what I cant fathom; testing is NOT happening yet

#970 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,617 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 07:37 PM

this is worrisome

https://pbs.twimg.co...=png&name=small

dharma