• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#941 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 09:57 AM

Lookin at the charts I do think Dharma may have nailed it, we see

Boom! WDOFF rocketed to 7 and backin off a bit - just love the chart!
KL I think after yesterdays pullback to 36.20 IMO is ready to go.
These two stock are by far my biggest individual stock holdings to go along with GDXJ/GDX/SILJ

Senor

#942 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,700 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:17 AM

looks like possible trend up day....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#943 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,700 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:36 AM

Gold in Euros soaring to new heights

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#944 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:57 AM

the time segmented volume on gld is very good fwiw we will see what

happens what it needs to do is rally over 150 with some enthusism 

nugt needs to get over 34 then over 36  all fwiw 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#945 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:51 PM

i dont know how kl escaped me, but now w/ senors pointing out the recent drubbing i joined senor and eric

we were told that the repo market injections were going to continue for a little while  the rates shot up , banks dont trust each other. so the fed is still present . @ this point i believe its straight up qe. the bubble in the broad market will continue or not but the old expression  is dont fight the fed. they are accommodating as fast as they can. now w/the corona virus in china , china has stepped up its providing the system w/liquidity  folks its a print fest as the euro sinks into intrinsic value. sometime i dont know when , one of these major european banks are going to have apparent big problems.  couple that w/the print fest.     got gold!? i am a technician but i dont sit on technicals alone i watch the fundamentals. and man,   the backdrop for gold appears alive and well.    and yes, so far the dollar is strong as its the best of the colored paper called money . position wise i am where i want to be .  waiting for liftoff. the support in the gold market has moved up . prices have worked  the 1500s  . 

dharma

i am not a fan of harry dent , but i did listen to this interview

http://hwcdn.libsyn....2606d5561e7160f

the pennants in gdx/gdxj indicate a breakout is imminent 

Edited by dharma, 13 February 2020 - 12:55 PM.

#946 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,700 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:38 PM

Looks like we are gonna have to wait one more day for liftoff....

#947 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:47 PM

Gold in Euros soaring to new heights

I have clear trends for the Euro to go down into late 2022. Martin Armstrong says the European debt crisis will be the start of the coming contagion that will bring down governments worldwide as it did in the 1930's. "History repeats because the passions of Man never change"... Machiavelli.   https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/the-fate-of-europe-3/   

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#948 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,944 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:54 AM

appears market does not like AEM report, stock down pre-opening 8-9%, otherwise gold and especially silver this morning look solid and miners in general will likelyopen a bit higher. WDO had an incredible day yesterday with their drill results and lets see if KL can move above 37 today. Note that KL reports Feb 19. 

Senor

#949 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:19 AM

My best idea for rest of 2020 would be to go long Shanghai and short silver. There is something huge going on in silver....its doing 12,12 and I think its going to retrace the whole move form '19 before it undertakes one of the biggest bull moves in our lifetime. Of course, this opinion is just an opinion.

#950 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,700 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:27 AM

Silver challenging the key 17.80 level again...

If it blows on through, IT bull is likely out of the barn....