Boy, I'm Glad I Didn't Sell!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 02:23 PM

Trannies coming up for back test of 10,900....if bulls can reclaim, then maybe they have won the battle.

If not, and 10,880 goes now, could mean bulls just dont have what takes break out the Trannies...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 02:25 PM

Still no no sign of life from UVXY

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 03:31 PM

I am looking for 3300 area next week for a top, MACD has already crossed so this will be the backtest higher,

or if ES closes below the 10dma the top is in down to 3150 area to fill the ES gap.

#24 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 03:37 PM

I see higher on SPX until Monday but could be sideways through Friday. 3272 my target.

You Da Man, Blu.
With the CBs pumping the market is likely to remain in this bullish and overbought conditions for longer time than some analysts expect. SPX should reach 3275 - 3285 levels easily next week .........

Edited by redfoliage2, 02 January 2020 - 03:41 PM.

#25 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 03:44 PM

My Broker told me today that he had good news and bad news.  Good news is that the markets were up big, but the bad news was that your portfolio was flat to down since you owned RSP ETF instead of weighted ETFs and individual FANG like issues, AAPL, MSFT, GOOG/L, FB, NVDA, TSLA, and NFLX.  LOL.

#26 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:21 PM

And there go the Trannies....looks bull may be finally ready to run 'em up there...

#27 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 03:06 AM

And then overnight things changed drastically giving up almost all of the gains from 12/31s low and the RUT has gone into the 1640s.

#28 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 03:08 AM

Who knows how it will open up at 9:30 EST but it surely looks like yesterdays price action might have been a head fake (not official yet imo).

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 09:39 AM

Well, after falling just short of taking 11K yesterday, Trannies with huge gap down back below yesterday's low...

Hourly chart does not look well now....that was massive fumble by the bulls...

#30 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 10:48 AM

Back in Jan '18 we saw the same signs, so we are close, we just need the majors to have their final blow off

final???   lololol

Final blow-off of this wave up since Oct 3, not final in no more higher prices at all anymore

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions