circa 2013

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:10 PM

To: skinowski who wrote (14910) 2/3/2013 7:07:22 PM From: da_cheif™ 3 Recommendations   of 36843   > I don't think that is possible to know.<......any GOOD ewaver with credentials to prove it would know that the epicenter of primary wave 3 up is under way....whats coming will extricate the likes of robert prechter from the corner they spent the last quarter century getting into.......then they will spend a lot of time explaining why they didnt see it coming instead of enjoying it if indeed they knew what they were doing......as the global rush to free enterprise and democracy unfolds in all its glory producing an inflationary world wide economic explosion of unparalleled proportions the stock market is in the early stages of discounting this once in a lifetime event.....few will make a dime in as much as they will get bubble mania paralysis.......eventually eurphoria will be indemic as speculation then runs rampant......volume will explode as prices accelarate.....500 to 1000 point up days will be the norm......it's the dows divisor which is now a multiplier that will be the driving force dont you know.....

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 10:17 AM

the preceding message was posted in 2013 seven years ago in response to dr skinowski's question on his SI thread

#3 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 10:39 AM

I used the nasdaq data from the upwave 1975 to 2000, coming up with a 94x price rise. Previously I was working on the SPX where I could get multiple 23x waves back to 1933 or so. The overall method looked good atleast. So applying the 94x increase to NDX at the 2009 low.......it gives me a nice round top at a cool 100,000. Ill take that.....

Edited by LMF, 06 February 2020 - 10:40 AM.