The REAL wave 3, possible V bottom thread

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#21 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:46 AM

Back below 29 on GDX was bad, but below $28 today would be catastrophic to the short term.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:49 AM

1640-50 zone critical for GC...

Below that, and rapid rupture very possible....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:51 AM

GLD 1 min 900 battle raging right now...

If bulls lose it....LOB

#24 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:59 AM

GLD holding thus far....IF still long, would use a breach of 155 as a stop now.

Let's see how how far bulls get with the bounce....

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:50 AM

turn right on schedule , i have been saying the 6-9 if you are swing trading its a feast. if you are holding positions its a yawn

i liked the fact that we corrected had another 5 wave advance. in gold , and the miners.  and now we are correcting that . the fed meets later this month  i dont think this correction lasts long.  well dharma look at silver ! it is lagging . 96:1 ratio to gold .  my take on that is simple silver offers little to nothing in this environment. it becomes a monetary metal when there is inflation/stagflation.  we will see that rise later in the year.  (i hold very little @ this point in the way of silver and silver miners. that comes later) @present we are in deflation/disinflation.   well then what about platinum? ok  the pgm sector has soared it has gone parabolic except for platinum . @ present i believe platinums woes are due to manufacturing being dormant in china. today is a different day

these 2 charts caught my eye. dow/gdx starting to move in favor of gdx https://gracelandupd...mar6riders1.png

this is a giant base in gdx https://gracelandupd...20mar6star1.jpg from here syscrappers are built  i look for that to happen later this year

dharma

#26 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 11:54 AM

what was the apparent trigger for massive vol sell off in gold?

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:17 PM

senor it took a few days tor folks to catch on to your V . and when they did , it was from the vantage of skepticism!

hmmm

dharma

commerzbank is free fallin

https://www.youtube....h?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

Edited by dharma, 06 March 2020 - 12:25 PM.

#28 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:27 PM

well the V is not certain here by any means is it. the waterfall delines on volume ...

#29 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:34 PM

but Look at platinum...

one wonders if hte boys are not running stops ...something smells

#30 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 01:22 PM

DUST consolidating in what looks like bull flag above 1 min 900.

Might want to move GLD stops up to last pivot low at 156.40 now.

Maybe a little fake intraday breakout up towards 157.50 before next wave down begins?

Edited by K Wave, 06 March 2020 - 01:22 PM.