"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 11:24 PM

Largest drop in daily cases since March 10th

Hope, hope, hope...

Italy probably is getting a handle on it, like China, already has, a South Korea, and  Singapore...

Too bad the USA has only no begun to try to do the same and has a long way to go.

Six million people in the San Francisco Bay Counties are being told by California officials to shelter in place (go home, stay there) for three weeks. New York City may go into lock down. Seattle has been shutting down and is shutting down more. The governors and mayors in those places are the ones attacking the pandemic while the Federal Government dithers. Eventually this will flatten out and pass but unfortunately not before the numbers skyrocket higher all across the country.

The solution is already out there. There was a doctor on Rachel Maddow tonight who flat-out said what it was. and didn't doubt Trump particularly could get it done (probably by the end of April, no less).  I wonder if Trump was watching Rachel? 

Hmm...probably not...biggrin.png

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:34 AM

doctor on Rachel Maddow tonight who flat-out said what it was.

What was it? Lol

Pretty much lock everyone in for weeks and find out who has it?

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,446 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:55 AM

in the North it's going to be put under control, but in the south it's just starting and I' m not so sure anybody can put it under control there. TV showed yesterday a discouraging report from south with regards to people's behaviour in order to contrast the virus' spreading. Let's see in a few days when they start to have hundreds of deaths if they understand it

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard