Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:11 PM

Russ: you flat?

#132 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 01:07 AM

Yes I am,  sitting on cash. I had some jnug earlier got out. I predicted the low for the spx last december if you didn't see that, I was off by about 10 days for that, I am not sure if it is going to keep going up here, there is some overhead resistance showing up and I have a low for bitcoin in late April.  

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#133 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 10:29 PM

Yes I am,  sitting on cash. I had some jnug earlier got out. I predicted the low for the spx last december if you didn't see that, I was off by about 10 days for that, I am not sure if it is going to keep going up here, there is some overhead resistance showing up and I have a low for bitcoin in late April.  

thanks

#134 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 10:48 AM

money flows are important  https://www.howestre...-week-in-money/  now favoring gold vs stocks

hadik @45.3  https://www.howestre...-week-in-money/

dharma

#135 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,949 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 11:56 AM

From BREEZE over at Wollie's site.

I have to agree, once 4 is taken out, Bull should be free to roam on HUI for quite some time to come.

NEM may be leading the charge, having already broken to fresh multi-year highs.

Have to get through April or May above it first though, preferably April.

It has all the makings of a "slingshot" move, but needs to get past the pivot to launch...

Hopefully only a few days away...

https://www.tradingv...com/x/glt3rYob/

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#136 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,949 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 11:59 AM

Silver may test 16.50 this coming week....

IF it manages to reclaim that MASSIVE pivot level, then odds will really start to favor Bulls there longer term.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#137 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 01:55 PM

Silver may test 16.50 this coming week....

IF it manages to reclaim that MASSIVE pivot level, then odds will really start to favor Bulls there longer term.

that is my thought too...

#138 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 05:49 PM

dharma are you all out bullish here?

well i believe we are starting 3of 3 but i am not all out bullish.  i do think we are not going to have a V bottom in the broad market . i think it has one more shot down to finish the correction(senor /stu any insights  there?) now we may be on our way but i do believe the broad market will make lower lows at some point soon.   other than that , bulls climb a wall of worry, i believe everything has lined up perfectly for the bullish case. including the pm markets . nem busted out friday., giving doubters pause.   

i am positioned for the rise. 

dharma

#139 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 06:20 PM

well i believe we are starting 3of 3 but i am not all out bullish.  i do think we are not going to have a V bottom in the broad market . i think it has one more shot down to finish the correction(senor /stu any insights  there?) now we may be on our way but i do believe the broad market will make lower lows at some point soon.   other than that , bulls climb a wall of worry, i believe everything has lined up perfectly for the bullish case. including the pm markets . nem busted out friday., giving doubters pause.   

dharma

My best guess for Dow and others is 5 down for wave A, a large B wave rally well underway and has already done minimum for completion, and when B ends then C  down to new lows - whether that ends entire correction remains to be seen. Currently I'd only give 25-30% chance correction is already over. Total "guess here"

Senor

#140 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 08:41 PM

dharma

My best guess for Dow and others is 5 down for wave A, a large B wave rally well underway and has already done minimum for completion, and when B ends then C  down to new lows - whether that ends entire correction remains to be seen. Currently I'd only give 25-30% chance correction is already over. Total "guess here"

Senor

thank you for this Senor