• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#141 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 10:10 PM

dharma are you all out bullish here?

well i believe we are starting 3of 3 but i am not all out bullish.  i do think we are not going to have a V bottom in the broad market . i think it has one more shot down to finish the correction(senor /stu any insights  there?) now we may be on our way but i do believe the broad market will make lower lows at some point soon.   other than that , bulls climb a wall of worry, i believe everything has lined up perfectly for the bullish case. including the pm markets . nem busted out friday., giving doubters pause.   

i am positioned for the rise. 

dharma

My best guess for Dow and others is 5 down for wave A, a large B wave rally well underway and has already done minimum for completion, and when B ends then C  down to new lows - whether that ends entire correction remains to be seen. Currently I'd only give 25-30% chance correction is already over. Total "guess here"

Senor

c might wait a bit yet? say early May?

#142 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 11:53 PM

Ok so I know what to look for the next couple of weeks.  A break in silver above 16.50   .  That should be a pounding the fists on the table type of bullish event....

#143 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 10:42 AM

if this isn't 3rd wave action what is? down opening and flying back to new session and rally highs

Senor

#144 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 11:11 AM

no volume here at all. I see us breaking down hard

there are many lurkers on the board. few contribute. others offer their perspective and are often a fade.

agree w/you senor.@what point do we start to rip. the inverse h&s pattern  projects to new highs.  as i said awhile back i see a top in the april/may period.  june gold =1759 . so what is the real price for gold? its obvious the boys @ comex are losing control. 

dharma

the virus is a political football .  meanwhile drs and nurses dont have enough protection then there is bill gates hoping to create the vaccine so he will make another fortune and control the people by keeping files those who are vaccinated can fly those who dont cannot , eg. its sickening

#145 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,962 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 12:46 PM

Hopefully everyone still enjoying the GDX ride from the big pivot at 23....

I have looked through a lot of charts, and very hard to find one that approximates the slingshot action we just saw in Gold sector....wow...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#146 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,962 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 01:07 PM

SI being held in check by hourly 900 thus far.

An hourly close back above 15.80 now could get SI on the way to reclaiming key levels.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#147 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 01:42 PM

Hopefully everyone still enjoying the GDX ride from the big pivot at 23....

I have looked through a lot of charts, and very hard to find one that approximates the slingshot action we just saw in Gold sector....wow...

should have a good ride yet as IMO GDXJ is headed quickly toward the year's high above 46

Senor

#148 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,962 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 02:02 PM

PL still has not quite convincingly done the Long Term floor recapture of the 2009 & 2018 bottoms at 750..

Once it does, long term bottom is likely in place.

Could even see "the slingshot" if/when it does...

#149 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 02:09 PM

It is amazing to watch after so many years in the doldrums.

#150 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 02:17 PM

silver/poor mans gold will have a good move, but as i have said over the years when the top comes the door will not be wide 

enough. i saw 1st hand in 80 it was locked limit down for weeks. no cb holds silver.  it is the 1st one that should be jettisoned.  , but

that  is dow(n the road.  also after silver/platinum join the party . there will be a move in diamonds(gem stones) that was the sequence 

in the 70s as well. there are some diamond miners that are interesting , but we are very early there

i have talked about this present time years back. STAGFLATION.(just finished a cup a joe) it is coming.  

nem was the signal for miners.  i believe we have a few weeks left before this top , it has right translated a bit. 

the big high i see for this year comes later in the year.  lets enjoy this . all those years in the gulag. 

dharma

agree kwave that sling shot pattern is beautiful but rare.  they are going to do a whole lot more printing

i dont think  we are @32 type bottom .............yet (for the broad market) opec cut  great move. but where is the 

demand going to come from. 

dsi for gold =87

hgnsi=40   i am thinking the dsi is going to remain elevated in the wave of recognition

a big signal to the market https://finance.yaho...-170953229.html

Edited by dharma, 13 April 2020 - 02:27 PM.