golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#31 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 01:56 PM

does paltinums outsized move here mean anything?

#32 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:22 AM

the board is dead, which is interesting we went from 1450 to 1700 in 7 trading sessions

the government and fed are going to print insane amounts of money.  

got pms. 

dharma

not inspired to post if  few if any are not posting.

#33 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:31 AM

dharma, would u be willing to share where else you are posting?

#34 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:41 AM

the board is dead, which is interesting we went from 1450 to 1700 in 7 trading sessions

got pms. 

dharma

What else to do but hold long gold/miners? We IMO just had our equivalent 2008 smash in gold/miners that ended in late Oct 2008 and IMO has ended in the miners. Wave wise IMO many HUGE wave 2 declines completed, I simply held and while it "hurt" look where we have already rallied back to, looking for a similar (at least rally phase compared to the huge int,. term/couple yr moves off 2008 lows. Love the HGNSI -22% stat you posted. 

Senor

#35 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:35 PM

got pms. 

dharma

What else to do but hold long gold/miners? We IMO just had our equivalent 2008 smash in gold/miners that ended in late Oct 2008 and IMO has ended in the miners. Wave wise IMO many HUGE wave 2 declines completed, I simply held and while it "hurt" look where we have already rallied back to, looking for a similar (at least rally phase compared to the huge int,. term/couple yr moves off 2008 lows. Love the HGNSI -22% stat you posted. 

Senor

good to hear from you i wondered if something happened to you.  yes, i have this feeling  that 1 our rights are going to go out the window 2 gold/silver/miners/ platinum are going to go through the roof . there are huge premiums at coin dealers if you can get supply and w/swiss refiners closing on the 29  it will make fizz difficult to come by.    

i dont know, but i am feeling jupiter going into capricorn w/mars and saturn on the 31 is going to trigger a big up move ,its a guess that and the bus fare will get you on the bus

dharma

smithy i was invited on the board some of the folks and the leader i have been posting w/since 2k  everyone on it has been invited.  so i c. ant help you there the guy recommended ng @.13 and now he is a big bull on nsrpf . i have to say quentin hennigh is either a tremendous sales man , or he is quite the geologist. he was head geologist at newmont. but i am hyped on the stock too. and so far i am at a loss

#36 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:01 PM

got pms. 

dharma

Senor

Welcome back. Yep, that was brutal. Wave 2... I love it!

#37 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:14 PM

From late Oct bottom in 2008 GDX (and others) more that doubled by mid Dec 2008, heck GDX bottomed near 16 recently and a double gets it to 32.50 area and we are now above 26. Ultimately from the Oct 2008 lows we had a very large rally phase into the 2011 highs and most miner stuff had at least quadruples from Oct 2008 lows. Given what we are seeing from the Fed/stimulus stuff etc, things IMO have a decent chance to happen faster and have higher percentage moves, we see

Senor

#38 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:24 PM

Cd langley ST E waves chart

Silver looking VERY encouraging as 5 up developing off the low, but it needs a bit more upside to confirm that.  This would validate a lasting low in silver if we can hit 15.50+

QSIPrimaryAnalysisMar251039AM1hour.png

#39 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:26 PM

Gold ST chart by Cd langley

Even though an ICL is due in 1-2 months in gold, I'm open to it being sooner.  The price action just seems to imply that it is preparing to go higher sooner rather than later.  So I definitely want to be ready for this.

Starting to layer in 2021 Leaps.

This is my preferred count at the moment, but I have to see if 1540 will hold before breaking out.  This count implies over 2k gold this year.  That's a wave 1 of 5 top we just had recently.... so this is a count I had previously if one remembers.

QGCPrimaryAnalysisMar250632AM1hour.png

#40 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:57 PM

the stocks i like the best here are au nem and wpm fwiw 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal