• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:17 AM

dsi

gold =67

silver=77

plat=73

crude= 82  i may only post the dsi when it is at or near extremes

ryanoo i had no idea about chang.  of course in todays world everything is political. i did 0 research on the guy i just listened and posted the piece

gold in a falling wedge.  we are in correction mode.   maybe last into the 3-4 . kwave gone , he will return when his signals indicate the bull is back

i am looking for a big correction in the broad market  sometime between now and sept  gold is in the weak time of year. and yet it seems almost daily silver gains on gold 

dharma

Edited by dharma, 27 May 2020 - 10:17 AM.

#482 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:37 AM

Dharma the key question to me in the broad mkt is whether the drop into March was 5 down for wave A and we have been in a wave B corrective bounce with the QQQs drastically outperformimg. I know they have thrown/created/printed an incredible amount of money and that has obviously helped with this rally. However those were momentum lows in March and IMO it would be unusual to not at least retest those lows, but again these are exceptional times. And we have never seen this incredible and rapid a drop in the economy and rise in unemployment, hard for me the fathom even this amount of printing can overcome that, but this phrase "we live in interesting times" has never for me been more meaningful. I will keep buying weakness in miners I like

Senor

#483 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:21 PM

Move back above 16 and so far holding encouraging on SLV.

Now SI needs to bust $18, hopefully by tomorrow

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#484 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:31 PM

Dharma the key question to me in the broad mkt is whether the drop into March was 5 down for wave A and we have been in a wave B corrective bounce with the QQQs drastically outperformimg. I know they have thrown/created/printed an incredible amount of money and that has obviously helped with this rally. However those were momentum lows in March and IMO it would be unusual to not at least retest those lows, but again these are exceptional times. And we have never seen this incredible and rapid a drop in the economy and rise in unemployment, hard for me the fathom even this amount of printing can overcome that, but this phrase "we live in interesting times" has never for me been more meaningful. I will keep buying weakness in miners I like

Senor

amigo, i am looking at the astrology and saying there is no way we get to the end of september w/o a meaningful takedown in 

the broad market and qqq  the lows in the qs occurred 3/23 while the lows in momo occurred the end of february. . now i understand insane amounts of money were created and thrown at the poster boy .  but its easy to see that certain sectors did much better than other sectors.  . i am looking for a pullback and what little amo i am willing to commit i am waiting to see if gold gets sucked down w/it ala 08 when the financial fiasco hit the market gold got sucked down to 680 .   

what s interesting to me in the pm sector is it seems day in and day out silver gains ground on gold.  miners continue to hoover around the highs for my account .  so , i have  no complaints. i added to white gold . i saw what shawn ryan was doing way back when, and now sprott, , aem, and kgc took seats at the table. i like the jurisdiction and we will see who ultimately manages the property   i read that piece ryanoo referred to by dalio. i love that kind of stuff. 500 yrs of economic history . i read everything i can by ray .  this chart tells the whole story . https://media-exp1.l...YclRuO4nLYf7urI   ryanoo posted it  

dharma

#485 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:56 PM

PL appears to have been able to reclaim the key 860 level after the pop above and extensive backtesting.

Now need to see take off above 880 tomorrow and keep on truckin'...

Back below 860 now could be a sign of weakness...

Edited by K Wave, 27 May 2020 - 02:56 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#486 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 05:19 PM

here is avi gilberts count on the broad market

https://twitter.com/...686412319481858

dharma

#487 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:17 AM

Silver still coiling just below the level they need to break by tomorrow for the monthly chart to end nicely for bulls.

#488 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:20 AM

Here comes the attempt....

#489 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:12 AM

Here comes the attempt....

Well that was a miserable failure....not a real good sign perhaps...see if things start to get worse soon...

#490 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,048 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:14 AM

Looks like 17.85 holding thus far.

One more trip over 18 might do it.

Back below 17.85, and bulls may not have what it takes here...