859 replies to this topic

#491 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:50 AM

I'll recalculate and mention tonight,

tomorrow is the day I was planning to buy some silver based calls, it could be Monday

I forgot about the holiday.

The look of $gold cycles was not that great in daily and weekly it might have a summer lull.

Silver daily was a little mixed, it was silver weekly had great potential. Could gold stall and it 

all goes to silver for 4-5 weeks?

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#492 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 10:16 AM

I can perceive a really early and bullish ewave on silver if this works,

on 5 hour could see a e of flat or daily a c-wave of a-b-c

next dip can be bought I just dont know if tomorrow or monday I dont think it much

matters if the bullish ewave is correct

I am also doing pretty well in small cap cryptos while cost average the large caps. ETH is 

suppose to be great next year said will need 32 of them to make a passive income node worth

a good bit monthly income. I take 1/2 of small cap gains to accumulate ETH along the way.

BTC cycles real good there was one pullback cycle and they do take advantage of those cant be sure

it just passed or still out there but the BTC lulls are good for the small coins works just as well.

Take a look there are good many of them, larger ones within the alts that appear to be is sustaining trends.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#493 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 10:34 AM

dsi

gold=73

silver=82

plat and crude =75

corn =23 wheat =45 soybeans =28  just to show how out of favor food is i like dba and said so some pages back .senor has picked up the ball. . 

when they start reporting plantings etc or rains etc. food will come alive

we are in the seasonally weak period.  i dont know if this virus year will change things up ?

i am just trying to have my portfolio best positioned to surge when the pm market does that. 

i see a big strong wave coming soon

until then its working on positioning.  balmf merged so i am at a loss as to what to do there. do i sit ? redeploy? deliberate?

dharma

#494 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 11:43 AM

this quiet in the market will precede the major upmove i see coming 

also it very well could have a major blink of eye take down before  the market becomes unplugged

patience

dharma

#495 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:47 AM

Silver finally seems to be holding over 18.

Gold with potential Shake and Bake setup on hourly after the dip below the hourly 900 and recovery...about to go out the top over next few days??

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#496 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:48 AM

PL also peeking over 880 again...if it sticks this time, could be off to the races there....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#497 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,322 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:24 AM

PL still  no juice....bulls really need it to take out 880 pretty soon....

If it takes out 860 again, may be a huge failure by the bulls...

Here is the 4 hour chart I am looking at....bulls need to act before this longer swing time frame rolls back over at big resistance area.

And it is abundantly clear how important the 860 area is...

pl.png

#498 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 11:18 AM

dsi have not changed much

i am of the mind here that we are in correction mode. we are in the seasonal weak time of year. https://seasonalchar...ssics_gold.html . 

and to top that off i believe the broad market may be in april of 1930 and ready for a correction  . we have the mid point of the venus(finances) retrograde period coming up june3-4 venus is in taurus (house of finances) i have to think this is going to be a challenging time for the broad market. which could pull gold down w/it.  so , i sold a little bit and am now in buy mode. waiting for the correction to occur. thanks kwave for keeping us updated on pl . to me it looks alot like silver did before it ramped up.  seems everyone here is on holidays.  to me this is a very exciting time.  we are at the table and the fed has flashed its hand. and i believe they are ready to step in as needed. we are at the end of empire.  dalios chart on page 48 of this thread 

dharma

#499 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 02:01 PM

just listened to trump, my interpretation or translation. at the least we have a cold war w/china.   

dharma

#500 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:01 PM

for the hui we have fib resistance at 310

for this move which i have starting on mar 20 at about 166  that would be a move of a fib 144 points

so i am looking for a top somewhere in that area to complete this first wave up of the move and then a wave ii 

correction . we will see if i am right  

feeling mellow with the yellow metal