• 9,068 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 06:40 PM

KWave: you are really generous poster

#512 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 09:56 PM

Yea Kwave is awesome.... always appreciate his posts.....   (where is that 'buy me a beer icon' I asked Mark to put on this forum 5 years ago ??? )

KWave: you are really generous poster

Edited by tradesurfer, 31 May 2020 - 09:56 PM.

#513 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 09:58 PM

According to my chart of Silver, Silver is currently breaking the down trend line in force since the year 2011.   Huge huge significance...

#514 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:09 AM

Platinum just cannot seem to take out 880...bulls now running out of time there at big potential resistance area....

Remember, it was PL that front ran and kicked off the entire move down in Stocks and Metals in Feb.

Shortest term stuff already rolling over....

IF PL does not show some giddyup real soon, and Gold were to come back under 1730, might be a time for caution.

Edited by K Wave, 01 June 2020 - 08:10 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#515 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:43 AM

OK, hopefully that was the last little shake on 5 min PL.

Now let's see if they can take out 880 and hold it this time....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#516 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:45 AM

That's one helluva 15 min power stick on PL...

#517 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 08:58 AM

And that 30 min close on PL may have just gotten it done...

Should be all systems go, as long as PL stays above 880 now....

Edited by K Wave, 01 June 2020 - 08:58 AM.

#518 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:27 AM

doing nothing is profitable. seems every day my account is making new highs

i am cautious here . the mid point of venus retrograde(finances) occurs the 3-4 of june

i see a big pullback in the broad market sometime between now and sept. and then i see a race

higher in the pms silver to 26.  my neck of the woods  is getting new money.   

gold double the 80 highs of say 885   silvers high in 80 was 50 so silver has alot of catching up to do. should be breathtaking

it wasnt that long ago that platinum traded for more than gold  .  the other pms will get some love. 

dharma

i have alot of exposure to pgms

gaining more and more exposure to silver

difficult to find pure silver plays . and even more difficult to find silver plays in a part of the world i am comfortable having exposure

#519 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 01:43 PM

dsi 

gold =81

silver =90

crude and plat =81

dharma

#520 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:34 PM

on this board many hold their cards close to their chest. . i dont know if anyone bought chpgf. it is a vast strike . 30-40 million oz of low grade gold . .5grams per ton. its alot  rock to move around at low gold prices as the price of gold continues to rise this beomes more and more feasible  . r. riefel will not spend money . he is ceo this find is for sale  in 11  it got near 20 .  i believe this is going to be at least a 10 bagger for me. it may pull back to the neckline . if you buy strength at this point at some point you will take a pounding.  corrections are still part of the process.  i am looking for a correction to start very soon. and then buckle up. 

dharma