golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#571 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:06 PM

based on the fact the hui did not ignite we probably have one more small leg down 

before ignition. i see significantly higher prices into the fall winter with gold itself probably going 

to at least 2400 if not higher. the risk reward here is low imho 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#572 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:52 PM

these two are similar in that it broke down thru support and backtest. if rsi14 goes oversold, then maybe time to buy. just a thought. 

102699880_10214284331297113_867428228220

Edited by ryanoo, 04 June 2020 - 08:53 PM.

#573 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 01:57 AM

@ryanoo i  think we have the perfect setup here if it sells off tomorrow on the hui

and then it rallies and takes out 268 on the hui then i buy fwiw i dont think it will

rally until monday  imho i already have some calls but it will buy more if those 

conditions are met

Edited by gannman, 05 June 2020 - 01:58 AM.

#574 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 08:10 AM

will have some "stink bids" on some stuff this morning, bottom line I think this is a larger correction (basically back to prev 4th wave support levels) and have thought GDX might test 31-32 level, SILJ could test 10-10.40 area

Senor

#575 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 08:26 AM

PL held 30 min 900 at 845.....that is now a must hold.

IF it can now climb back over 880 and flip 4 hour back up, then bears might finally give up the fight...

Crucial hours ahead for PL.....

Unfortunately, PL whacked its head at 5 min 900 and now 30 min support is gone...

Last chance for romance for bulls around 820...below that, and it start to get into ugly land again....

and SI finaly gave up the fight at $18...not good at all...could be headed all the way back to 16.50 now....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#576 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 08:30 AM

Watching BTC here a 5 min 500 after big wedgie action....

If it goes over the edge here soon like PL...the sense of Feb Deja Vu going to start to become stronger...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#577 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 09:20 AM

looks to me like russ call for a june 15 low just about spot on

nice work my brother 

#578 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:14 AM

looks to me like russ call for a june 15 low just about spot on

nice work my brother 

Thank you Gannman,  nice not to be mocked by Mr. Wolanchuk on the main board. ;)   If all goes well the low should show up for gld and gold around June 17 +/- a day or so. Usually the signals are within a day but sometimes like the signal from last December for SPX to form a low on April 3, it was off by about 9 days, but that was a crash and energy levels get extreme in crashes, so that could be an explanation on that one.  The gold low signal last Nov. 12 was from the previous August, that one was spot on. It's a tricky business, always have to be prepared to be wrong or signals inverting. 

Edited by Russ, 05 June 2020 - 10:15 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#579 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:19 AM

820 tagged on PL....now we see if it holds....

#580 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:33 AM

not going to post dsi , w/todays #s  it makes those dsi #s irrelevant

i was looking for this type of action in this time period . i also thought the broad market would hit the skids. if you are wondering where some of the newly printed funds are going ,its the broadmarket.  

this is the seasonally weak time of year.  i see mercury goes retrograde on the 18th and i have stuff for a turn in gold on 22 

i have stink bids in . but since i am almost all in i will be patient   i am a broken record the next wave /leg up will be the big one

senor, i have my eyes and money on dba food will be a big participant in the next phase of stagflation.  we are about to be squeezed from all sides.  i am waiting to add i suspect this crop harvest will not be as big as intially  thought 

ryanoo i read what dalio writes. he is clear and astute. its a pleasure. the 1st one was exciting for me 500yrs of economic history

a treat

dharma

dont get your feathers ruffled . the game is on . they have printed trillions of dollars and our allies are doing the same  more fiat chasing real goods= the price of the real goods go up. this is just golds game.    i saw wells fargo is getting out of loaning money for cars.  wait those car prices are going to hit the skids   corrections in pms are part of the process.  gold is not the friend of banksters, it forces discipline.