golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#581 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:43 AM

IF/WHEN Silver clears $18 and PL $880 again, then it is likely on for real....

Until then, still possibly some doubt.

As long as $16.50 holds on backtest on SI, bull probably still in decent shape intermediate to longer term...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#582 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 10:43 AM

looks to me like russ call for a june 15 low just about spot on

nice work my brother 

Thank you Gannman,  nice not to be mocked by Mr. Wolanchuk on the main board. wink.png   If all goes well the low should show up for gld and gold around June 17 +/- a day or so. Usually the signals are within a day but sometimes like the signal from last December for SPX to form a low on April 3, it was off by about 9 days, but that was a crash and energy levels get extreme in crashes, so that could be an explanation on that one.  The gold low signal last Nov. 12 was from the previous August, that one was spot on. It's a tricky business, always have to be prepared to be wrong or signals inverting. 

Russ, your Green label is marked year 2021!  The spacing from the red line is more appropriate with 2020.  Is it right?

Edited by ryanoo, 05 June 2020 - 10:44 AM.

#583 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,066 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 11:44 AM

Am I the only one who thinks we have topped?
Sell in may and all that...

#584 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 12:45 PM

nice work my brother 

Thank you Gannman,  nice not to be mocked by Mr. Wolanchuk on the main board. wink.png   If all goes well the low should show up for gld and gold around June 17 +/- a day or so. Usually the signals are within a day but sometimes like the signal from last December for SPX to form a low on April 3, it was off by about 9 days, but that was a crash and energy levels get extreme in crashes, so that could be an explanation on that one.  The gold low signal last Nov. 12 was from the previous August, that one was spot on. It's a tricky business, always have to be prepared to be wrong or signals inverting. 

Russ, your Green label is marked year 2021!  The spacing from the red line is more appropriate with 2020.  Is it right?

The green vertical lines mean highs, the red means lows.  That green line for Oct 2021 is an old signal for a major high in gold then,  I have looked at it again on the actual gold bullion chart and it is pointing more at Jan 2022 now but the Oct date could have some validity too, have to wait until we get closer to that time. Some day I might get my old tradestation 4 software running again which has more exact fixed line drawing abilities, I don't have a data feed for it anymore.   

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#585 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 01:43 PM

Russ, thanks for the clarification

#586 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:11 PM

nice work my brother 

I did some more work on the charts, it looks like it may go down further, end of June or into July before this is over.... afterall happy days are here again with the good employment number today. Next Oct is going to be the next trouble area as my US dollar index chart that I posted earlier this week is predicting. 

Edited by Russ, 05 June 2020 - 02:14 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#587 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:13 PM

Am I the only one who thinks we have topped?
Sell in may and all that...

And am I the only one who thinks we have a chance to have bottomed today? GDX retests 31-32 breakout with what "so far" looks like a double zig decline from may 20 high and bottoms right at area of May 1 low (31.31). Hard to tell at this point, I added a little this morning, just holding a modest long miner position.

Senor

#588 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:14 PM

nice work my brother 

I did some more work on the charts, it looks like it may go down further, end of June or into July before this is over.... afterall happy days are here again with the good employment number today. Next Oct is going to be the next trouble area as my US dollar index chart that I posted earlier this week is predicting. 

I would not be surprised if stocks topped this morning into what I think is a somewhat BS employment number, we see

Senor

#589 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:15 PM

seeing signs of bottoming action on hourly charts  in the miners and  gold .  lets see if there is alot more work to do? or are we close here? or does

it get more complex?

in your camp senor.    love the contrary indicators 

dharma

Edited by dharma, 05 June 2020 - 02:23 PM.

#590 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,066 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:44 PM

doesnt silver sport 5 waves down on the hourly off Jun 1 (actually in 4 down here)