golds next leg higher

• Please log in to reply
859 replies to this topic

#771 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:38 AM

SLV...so close...but no cigars just yet.....

slv.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#772 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 09:46 AM

gold/gld  has taken out its may 18th high a good sign.  this chart has the full moon overlaid on it https://www.tradingv...com/x/XwXhj4CW/

the new moon was sunday, so this moon cycle has 2 weeks till the full moon.  a run at 1800 is in the cards

if you are scratching your head wondering what to buy in this sector . here is your answer https://pbs.twimg.co...=png&name=small

silver comes late to the party, hard for me to believe the ratio is still over 100  folks have not caught on that all this printing worldwide

is going to cause a stagflationary environment. it will. i have been selling calls against my dba position and pocketing the premiums.

i think in july/august when the crop reports come out and start to matter we will see  food begin to participate in this new environment

main street is not going to escape the effects of the feds /cbs printing. 

dharma

every now and then i venture onto this site.  this interview is very concerning  downright scary https://usawatchdog....e-austin-fitts/

armstrong has been writing about gates also  where there is smoke , there is fire

#773 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 10:17 AM

yes lots of nefarious stuff. i have not trusted the government since kennedy was shot in 63

we do live in interesting and challenging times 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#774 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 10:18 AM

off topic -- if this was a stock chart, which it is not, you would think it, after a long consolidation, is about to break out to new highs:

https://image.cnbcfm...cases_curve.png

In the 1918-1920  pandemic, up to 50 Million people died globally, much more than the total deaths (military+civilian) in the entire WWI of about 21 Million.  The Spanish flu also became less lethal as time passed (probably because the more lethal virus strains tend to be sorted out by the bed-bound very sick people while the milder strains spread more freely as the infected people live their lives more or less freely)  Covid will probably become less lethal also and by Fall 2021 we will have a pretty good idea if it is over.  We are in a terrible period in history health/life wise and economy wise.

Edited by ryanoo, 23 June 2020 - 10:21 AM.

#775 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 10:36 AM

$18 on silver slowly turning into support zone now???

Let's see if they make another assault on the high....above $18.20 and bull Kraken will likely be released on the bears

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#776 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 10:43 AM

off topic -- if this was a stock chart, which it is not, you would think it, after a long consolidation, is about to break out to new highs:

https://image.cnbcfm...cases_curve.png

In the 1918-1920  pandemic, up to 50 Million people died globally, much more than the total deaths (military+civilian) in the entire WWI of about 21 Million.  The Spanish flu also became less lethal as time passed (probably because the more lethal virus strains tend to be sorted out by the bed-bound very sick people while the milder strains spread more freely as the infected people live their lives more or less freely)  Covid will probably become less lethal also and by Fall 2021 we will have a pretty good idea if it is over.  We are in a terrible period in history health/life wise and economy wise.

I have looked pretty closely at the sates reporting big increases, and it appears the a huge chunk of the cases are likely people being tested by their employers going back to work.

Huge number in the 20-45 range, and those people would have no real reason to get tested otherwise, as they don't get sick from this.

AZ in particular has great info. Look who they are actually testing in huge numbers.

test.png

case.png

Meanwhile, the overall death rate in USA keeps marching relentlessly towards zero....

death.png

Edited by K Wave, 23 June 2020 - 10:46 AM.

#777 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:08 AM

Also, remember, there is a time lag between infection numbers and death counts by a few weeks.  When the European countries had the initial outbreaks, I watched their numbers and for every country the time lag was clearly visible.  So its too early to tell -- although I think both the seasonal factor and virus strains may show less fatalities for the incremental new cases

Edited by ryanoo, 23 June 2020 - 11:09 AM.

#778 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 11:25 AM

And again, AZ has great info.

Hospitalization by date of admittance peaked shortly after the AZ re-open. People being tested now just not nearly as sick.

hosp.png

Deaths still in the window for possible spike, but if does not materialize in next few days, not likely going to happen.

death.png

And intubations not really suggestive of any big spike in death on the way either.

intu.png

Edited by K Wave, 23 June 2020 - 11:26 AM.

#779 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 12:23 PM

Platinum lurking just below the breakout point....

#780 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 23 June 2020 - 01:15 PM

miners are still cheap

looking for a place to put your hard earned money to work?

https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900

dharma