• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dwnowhere1

dwnowhere1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 175 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 01:40 PM

1)  The virus is in control

2)  We should of locked the US down for a two week "vacation" period with those who have symptoms

calling 911 to get someone dispatched for evaluation.

3)  This will go on for sometime because of both Presidents Trumps ego, the 2020 election, and his attempt to be in control.

4)   Instead of listening to economist, someone needs to use some common sense.

5)   The 2 trillion Senate package is the biggest mistake made -- Red Ink for years to come. 

Worse yet, if people lose faith, and that the dollar is not worth anything, heaven help us.

My2Cents

#2 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 02:00 PM

3)  This will go on for sometime because of both Presidents Trumps ego, the 2020 election, and his attempt to be in control.

5)   The 2 trillion Senate package is the biggest mistake made -- Red Ink for years to come. 

Worse yet, if people lose faith, and that the dollar is not worth anything, heaven help us.

Trump wants to end or modify the shelter in place.

The red ink has been and is estimated to go on for years before this ... 1T/year or more.

Here is the thing.  There is something about Trump that is a catalyst for revealing their true nature.  

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 02:12 PM

Here is the thing.  There is something about Trump that is a catalyst for revealing their true nature.  

Isn't that the truth LOL, Trump is smoking them all out of the hive like angry bees.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 Bernie

Bernie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 423 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 04:39 PM

Y'all bought enough disinfectant spray, to take care of the problem...yes.gif