• 10,962 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 05:01 AM

https://www.siliconi...?msgid=32647426

#3 claire

claire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 649 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:01 AM

Are the numbers of dead bodies fake news too? Are the doctors and nurses lying? Come to NYC to volunteer at a hospital and see what's going on. Reuse protective gear.  Compare how most of Asian healthcare workers were protected compared to those in the USA. There are insufficient tests for healthcare workers who have symptoms. The only people tested are those who require hospitalization. I know medical people who are dealing with this every day and risking their lives. 

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:20 PM

Are the numbers of dead bodies fake news too? Are the doctors and nurses lying? Come to NYC to volunteer at a hospital and see what's going on. Reuse protective gear.  Compare how most of Asian healthcare workers were protected compared to those in the USA. There are insufficient tests for healthcare workers who have symptoms. The only people tested are those who require hospitalization. I know medical people who are dealing with this every day and risking their lives. 

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that from April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, there were 60.8 million cases, 274,000 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths (0.02% infection fatality rate/Mortality rate) in the United States due to the virus

#5 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:42 PM

He should go to NYC and see and experience for himself.

Trump instead of spreading disinformation about the Coronavirus being hoax by the media, falsely claiming the virus will disappear like a miracle, should have mobilized the nation to manufacture PPEs, face masks, ventilators, while implementing social distance measures in JANUARY AND FEBRUARY, then America didn't have to be this way.

Donald Trump did not do his job.  He failed to do his job.  Americans are dying and the American economy came to full stop because he failed to do his job.  There is this fake individual claiming all this is fake. 

Edited by ryanoo, 01 April 2020 - 02:48 PM.

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 08:55 AM

OMG, I guess you think China had nothing to do with this, in there lies, not allowing scientists to come in etc etc.  People need to stop doing anything with them and move production anywhere else.  Put blame where its really deserved.  Do you not think himself and his very respected doctors thought of all that a long time ago.  Obviously not, I always like to say if your the complainer you should try doing the job see if your any better before you open your mouth, nows not the time for that!