• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 03:19 PM

https://www.youtube....-VuVBKv97YING5g

By the way, the Covid-19 virus has been found to have genetically spliced HIV inserts. The doctor that wrote the paper was forced to remove it's application for consideration. The abstract proposal is still archived on the web.

Edited by dowdeva, 12 April 2020 - 03:28 PM.

#2 dowdeva

dowdeva

• Traders-Talk User
  • 525 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 03:34 PM

I am so surprised that you smart, tough, traders who know to the bones much the market is dishonestly manipulated for private gain by the powers that be for their own selfish ends, can't or won't believe, by logical extension, that  the elite of world gov'ts  can or would get together and manipulate pseudo diseases, pseudo-news and pseudo terrorist attacks for their own ulterior ends: i.e., more power and more money, and the world populace tamed and servile.

Don't get me wrong. Covid-19 exists and people are dying from it. But a world shut down? Use your basic intelligence here.  You really think that these people, these elite, who have been so privileged from birth that they are like from another planet, care for the rest of us common sheep, as they term us?

Edited by dowdeva, 12 April 2020 - 03:38 PM.

#3 Porky786

Porky786

• Traders-Talk User
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 06:55 AM

April 30th, has to begin ending the shutdowns. Otherwise just wasting time of the inevitable, which is not going the hender the virus any longer imo. 

The U.S. did what it could, but it becomes no longer fees-able to waste any more time on the matter.

That video is fairly believable. 

Ive been working half hours, during the week and my normal recreational activities on the weekend , I dont mind the less hours at all, the pay reduction is the only drawback.  But even my Half hours wont last, if other business's are dealing with the same issue, and eventually nobody has any revenue to support anything.

Lets stop all governmental PAY, and see how quickly things move along?