Photo

The Bounce is over - 50% level and rising wedge - Where is my Tee shirt?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:16 AM

The indexes will be in the red at the close.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:20 AM

Naz decliners fresh HOD....everyone looking at the paint action in AMZN while breadth crumbles

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:25 AM

FB and AAPL racing to be first FAANG to take out the morning pivot low

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#24 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:28 AM

AMZN and WMT will remain hot until shutdown remains. Those 2 are the easiest places to shop right now and very convenient.

You order on-line, and the stuff is dropped off at your front door. All my money spent outside of groceries is at those 2 places since the shutdown started. Home Depot is also popular, I am getting ready to order landscaping pavers for $1300.

Edited by pdx5, 16 April 2020 - 11:29 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#25 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:30 AM

And its FB by a nose

#26 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:32 AM

AMZN and WMT will remain hot until shutdown remains. Those 2 are the easiest places to shop right now and very convenient.

You order on-line, and the stuff is dropped off at your front door. All my money spent outside of groceries is at those 2 places since the shutdown started. Home Depot is also popular, I am getting ready to order landscaping pavers for $1300.

I think AMZN will tank long before shutdown ends...

As soon as the curve starts dropping strongly, which we are at the beginning of now, money should come out of AMZN.

I think this breakout will be a fake...time will tell...

Edited by K Wave, 16 April 2020 - 11:32 AM.

#27 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:33 AM

And here comes QQQ 210 again.....do not want to be long if that goes by the wayside....

#28 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:37 AM

I think AMZN will tank long before shutdown ends...

As soon as the curve starts dropping strongly, which we are at the beginning of now, money should come out of AMZN.

I think this breakout will be a fake...time will tell...

I would add Tesla to stocks that will take a hit.

With oil/gas this low and the middle class in pain, their sales will drop.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:38 AM

And its FB by a nose

And GOOG for the Show

#30 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:40 AM

VIX tests 43....one more push up, and it likely launches....