Are you ready ?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:54 AM

As long as the FED is in control and printing money, the market will never go down. Jpowell has ONE job. To save the accumulated wealth of the top ten percent of the population. Everyone else can go pound sand.

he won' t save anything.........the ten percent will have the same money as before, worth less than half of before.........worth nothing more probably.......... 

Would you rather have a worthless dollar in a bank. At least stocks keep going up and up and up as the FED destroys the currency. There is no other place for the nations wealthiest people to place their funds. (Possibly well chosen real estate). We live in the here and now. Down the road who knows where this all goes. Next stop. S&P 500 to 3500.

they can pump their worthless market with their worthless money......eventually they will have toilet paper shares worth nothing. If printing money had the power to solve any economic crisis, there wouldn' t have been one in history  

how many lira to the dollar now   or at the end

#22 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:33 AM

cheif before being as wrong as you have been, I have to call the spx top for the next 700 points up

wrong?       lolololol      https://www.siliconi...htxt=hedges out

I forgot......you're never wrong. You bought the market when it started two centuries ago 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#23 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,651 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:52 AM

cheif before being as wrong as you have been, I have to call the spx top for the next 700 points up

I forgot......you're never wrong. You bought the market when it started two centuries ago 

Haha, he totally missed most of the fall, (my chart comment about it looking (more like the market would go down hard before up),,, with the SPX at 3300),  and last time on here saying to the moon a couple weeks ago, the market turned down -5% in a couple days lol!  I'd be okay with humbleness, dont like arrogance. 

#24 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 10:54 AM

by the way today tradingview reports 1,699,634 confirmed covid cases  in USA or 37,332 more than yesterday which makes 2.25% more than yesterday. One month ago it was a problem.........hey now the printing press works night and day, it's no longer a problem..........the monopoly age has started    

#25 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:06 AM

The whole premise of FED pumping indefinitely is wrong. The public won't let them.

Wrong. The "FED" controls everyone. It's a private company composed of wealthy institutions and individuals/trusts. It's been going on for 107 years and is more in control than ever.

puchasing-power2.jpg

inflation2.jpg

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#26 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:02 PM

As long as the FED is in control and printing money, the market will never go down. Jpowell has ONE job. To save the accumulated wealth of the top ten percent of the population. Everyone else can go pound sand.

he won' t save anything.........the ten percent will have the same money as before, worth less than half of before.........worth nothing more probably.......... 

Would you rather have a worthless dollar in a bank. At least stocks keep going up and up and up as the FED destroys the currency. There is no other place for the nations wealthiest people to place their funds. (Possibly well chosen real estate). We live in the here and now. Down the road who knows where this all goes. Next stop. S&P 500 to 3500.

they can pump their worthless market with their worthless money......eventually they will have toilet paper shares worth nothing. If printing money had the power to solve any economic crisis, there wouldn' t have been one in history  

how many lira to the dollar now   or at the end

don't know how many liras......but at least they will be worth to buy something, with your dollars you will buy an ice cream

#27 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:06 PM

........and to buy a house you will need a cargo ship of dollars

your clients will have to pay you a truck of dollars for a pair of boots.......

Edited by andr99, 26 May 2020 - 12:09 PM.

#28 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:55 PM

in my opinion it's not so far the day that in international exchanges the currency that will be used will be anything but he dollar, because the dollar won' t be accepted any longer. 

#29 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:00 PM

The whole premise of FED pumping indefinitely is wrong. The public won't let them.

Wrong. The "FED" controls everyone. It's a private company composed of wealthy institutions and individuals/trusts. It's been going on for 107 years and is more in control than ever.

It's going bankrupt. At this rate, it will be totally worthless next year

#30 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:05 PM

Haha, he totally missed most of the fall, (my chart comment about it looking (more like the market would go down hard before up),,, with the SPX at 3300),  and last time on here saying to the moon a couple weeks ago, the market turned down -5% in a couple days lol!  I'd be okay with humbleness, dont like arrogance. 

u have no idea what i did or didnt do.....of course if you are a sub u wouldnt be saying all that know nothing crap about me......and besides being thousands of points out of the hole you shud be very happy instead of whining like andre   lol