OK I turned quickly bullish after waiting for a secondary top

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 11:56 AM

That's trading's essence, adapting. My 2950 spx target was met and I called it when the spx was way lower than that. I thought that 2950 with a possible extension to 3030 could be it, but now i have realized that it's not. Apart small corrections here and there, we will see new highs. So why this change, although just a few points above where i thought the top should have been in ? The reason why I called the secondary top was that european stocks i have on my monitor were not following america which thing they usually do. Now, suddenly they are all displaying bullish patterns. Time to recognize the bull. It cheated me by 40 points, as 3070 is just 40 points above 3030 the possible extension I had. Also time to adapt oneself' s mind to the market, which is bullish by action of the fed. 

Edited by andr99, 29 May 2020 - 12:00 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 12:03 PM

That's trading's essence, adapting. My 2950 spx target was met and I called it when the spx was way lower than that. I thought that 2950 with a possible extension to 3030 could be it, but now i have realized that it's not. Apart small corrections here and there, we will see new highs. So why this change, although just a few points above where i thought the top should have been in ? The reason why I called the secondary top was that european stocks i have on my monitor were not following america which thing they usually do. Now, suddenly they are all displaying bullish patterns. Time to recognize the bull. It cheated me by 40 points, as 3070 is just 40 points above 3030 the possible extension I had. Also time to adapt oneself' s mind to the market, which is bullish by action of the fed. 

huh???

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:41 PM

huh???

hoh ???

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#4 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:50 PM

huh???

hoh ???

HO???

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16