• 10,962 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 08:13 AM

https://www.siliconi...?msgid=32763932

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,578 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 08:38 AM

Haha nice, just like everyone ignores all the scientists that were saying we were headed into an ice age in 1978 I believe it was! 

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 08:49 AM

Haha nice, just like everyone ignores all the scientists that were saying we were headed into an ice age in 1978 I believe it was! 

i remember that.....

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 09:47 AM

Some facts:

Earth gets all it's external energy from the Sun.

Sun is more than a million times BIGGER than the puny earth.

Man is puny compared to earth. None of man made objects are visible to astronauts except the great wall of China (barely visible)

Geological evidence is clear...ice ages re-occur not millions of years apart, but every 15,000 to 35,000 years apart.

And their appearance is a function of nuclear fusion activity on the Sun, which also has cycles.

The most recent ice age had several miles thick glaciers  in the mid-west. Chicago was covered with 4 miles high glaciers.

Then the Sun's cycles caused global warming on earth to melt all those glaciers.

The largest body of fresh water on earth was created. We call them the Great Lakes.

Just some historical facts to bring in focus magnitudes of energy from Sun compared to the puny mankind.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule