• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:57 PM

Here comes SPX for backtest of 3K

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#42 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:00 PM

Bears held first time...cranking down stops now

either bears rip to downside right here, or time to go to the sidelines for a bit....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#43 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:03 PM

and out for another big pay day...

what a way to finish the week!

Have a great weekend gang...taking off early today.....

#44 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:14 PM

Headed to tennis so I'll look for a lower buy or sell as we move into the final hour! 

#45 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:15 PM

Could just end the week about here to let people contemplate whats next

#46 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 11:15 AM

I have July 2 for the ortho low on the SPX (not late June) and July 10 if irregular low occurs like Mar 23.  This is based on Gann, Astro and E-Wave analysis. Could go into the 2000's SPX if irregular.

VST, I see a possible drop early Monday based on e-wave astro and 5 min stoch. Possible targets are 3000, 2995, then 2976/77, from there a rally to 3103 area likely late Monday

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#47 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 09:35 AM

I have July 2 for the ortho low on the SPX (not late June) and July 10 if irregular low occurs like Mar 23.  This is based on Gann, Astro and E-Wave analysis. Could go into the 2000's SPX if irregular.

VST, I see a possible drop early Monday based on e-wave astro and 5 min stoch. Possible targets are 3000, 2995, then 2976/77, from there a rally to 3103 area likely late Monday

A couple of days difference is not that important to me but good to see you are seeing something similar to me using different methods.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#48 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 09:10 PM

I think that the low early Monday will be bought, but a sucker's play like early Friday.  Another big down wave due this week,I'm think Monday-Wed outside Thursday and then a rally into June 22

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#49 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 01:36 AM

I think that the low early Monday will be bought, but a sucker's play like early Friday.  Another big down wave due this week,I'm think Monday-Wed outside Thursday and then a rally into June 22

Train is not going back to the station tonight... 2640 area spx should be attainable by the end of June, maybe more. I am holding spxs.  

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/