i dont know if we are going to new highs on the sp but

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,430 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:13 AM

VIX wedged out here... 15 min looks more like it want to go down more than up at this point.

Looks like 29 could be doable in relatively short order.

But if it blasts above 34 and holds, then something else may be in the cards...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#12 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,430 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:16 AM

Just checked in on the Davey Day Trader AirShip portfolio, and looks like they are going to gap them all down...

So be on alert for rally failure of the overnight futures action after the open....or possibly just before the open...

Edited by K Wave, 17 June 2020 - 08:20 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#13 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,735 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:32 AM

Thought what the heck just started selling some 3450 calls for July expiration at $5.75 if you can believe it.  We'll see if I keep them on after Friday's expiration.  My June 3200's are now down to $9.00 this morning, will be taking them off tomorrow no matter what! 

#14 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,430 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:35 AM

whoever win this battle of the open may take it for the rest of the day

#15 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,430 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:39 AM

Quite the battle for NQ 10K

#16 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,430 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:42 AM

we got the move above 34 on VIX....now let's see if it holds...

#17 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,430 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:46 AM

9980-10020 the slop zone....a breakout of either one and we may have a winner...

#18 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,430 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 09:04 AM

Davey Day Trader AirShip portfolio looking more like the Hindenburg this AM ...3-8% declines pretty much across the board...

Can't believe I am really making a small fortune off a meme.....(actually I can)

Here was his post this AM, even after the Sofa King ugly candles printed yesterday...

https://www.barstool...g-airship-yacht

along with the new high tech version....

as.png

#19 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,430 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 09:10 AM

IF NQ does not join in downside with authority PDQ, may start to cover some of the stuff I shorted yesterday in the transport sector...

IF NQ does start to break, then today could turn to be exceptional....as the weak sisters should lead the way down...

#20 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,430 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 09:22 AM

Nice little break on NDX....stop moved to NDX 10K now...

If they can take NDX red now and hold it, could get quite ugly later on....