now up........alleluya. My FF

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:15 PM

This behavior of market is classic bull market behavior.

There will be sharp declines lasting a short period, then slow but steady march up.

Seen it again and again since 1962.

I am happy today because I jumped in yesterday with all my remaining cash.

My target for selling is April 2021.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:58 PM

loaded SSO, and ready to shoot to the moon

#4 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:11 PM

If we get through tomorrow without breaking down, then bulls are most likely in the clear.

But I am certainly not willing to make a blanket statement that the market is going up with the current hourly configuration of NYA, RUT, Trannies.... as a gap down, or pop n drop, from this configuration could be fatal to bull near term hopes.

nya.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 09:32 PM

NQ battling it out at back test of 5 min 900 overnight around 10100

If Bulls eventually push through this this 10100 level, then their prospects will brighten.

But if it gets rejected here and goes back under 10K, bulls could wake up tomorrow morning to a bit of a surprise....

Edited by K Wave, 25 June 2020 - 09:32 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 07:04 AM

Pivot may have just been set...pic perfect tag of underneath of 5 min 900 on RUT, SP futs (Dow a hair short)

If bull can go up and take that out now, then their chances of going on a stampede today would improve greatly.

But if things start to deteriorate after the back tag...better have stops....

On ES it was actually 5 and 15 min 900 simultaneous tag....so makes it more important pivot.

Edited by K Wave, 26 June 2020 - 07:05 AM.

#7 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:32 AM

FB takes out yesterday pivot...

If others start to follow........

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:36 AM

Theres that if again lol......  However, I love your "if's" because its part of the great commentary, makes a guy feel like your there!! 

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:41 AM

GOOGL take out yesterday's low

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 08:43 AM

AMZN the lone ranger here today....if it reverses, then acceleration down a reasonable possibility