#1 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 08:29 PM

Market Watch is expecting big surprise!

https://hotair.com/a...port-3-million/

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:47 PM

I have an important drop due around that date June 2-6 based on cycles, waves and astros.  My wave/cycle astro read is for a huge rally within the next day or two.  Rallies like what I'm expecting should follow up with huge declines.  Just my two cents.  BTW, I'm not predicting the end of the world, just short term moves.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#3 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 02:51 PM

Or a flat week before July 4th holiday.

#4 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 07:12 PM

June monthly candle is telling.

I’m expecting chop this week as bulls try to regain momentum with a 2960-3060 range.

i’ve part covered my shorts from 3090 in the 3000 area. 

Bulls need regain 3100, if they do, I’ll be net long and will be a believer on a retest of the SP ATH.

currently, the 5,10 and 21day ema are attempting to cross, to the downside. July will be an important month 

Edited by salam, 28 June 2020 - 07:13 PM.

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 07:46 PM

Once the market sniffs out the surge in the few remaining states is coming to an end, probably not going to be wise to be short.

Rates of ascent have already slowed dramatically over the last week....we may know by mid-week if peaks are likely in.

36 States had 5 deaths or less yesterday....

This is much closer to the end than most realize if they are only paying attention to mainstream media...

Edited by K Wave, 28 June 2020 - 07:47 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#6 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 08:06 PM

attention to mainstream media...

The MM is going to paint a negative picture of everything going into the election.  You will not recognize the USA's picture they paint.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#7 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 09:30 PM

June monthly candle is telling.

I’m expecting chop this week as bulls try to regain momentum with a 2960-3060 range.

i’ve part covered my shorts from 3090 in the 3000 area. 

Bulls need regain 3100, if they do, I’ll be net long and will be a believer on a retest of the SP ATH.

currently, the 5,10 and 21day ema are attempting to cross, to the downside. July will be an important month 

Closed long for 30 quick points.

will reevaluate later this am.

Vix back to swing trading heaven! 

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#8 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,943 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:43 AM

I have an important drop due around that date June 2-6 based on cycles, waves and astros.  My wave/cycle astro read is for a huge rally within the next day or two.  Rallies like what I'm expecting should follow up with huge declines.  Just my two cents.  BTW, I'm not predicting the end of the world, just short term moves.

EOM windows dressing...................

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:08 AM

SPX still has not breached the hourly 900...no sign of bear there yet....

Indeed, this could be the pullback to the key level before launch....

Watch VIX...if it comes back under 34 again, bears likely gonna be in some trouble....

Edited by K Wave, 29 June 2020 - 09:08 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:12 AM

3020 and 3040 key levels for SPX

Looks like 3020 pivot being set right now...

IF it holds, and bears can take out 3K, then might get something going for a bit.

But if 3020 gives way upside, will be first big warning sign to bears.