Posted 21 September 2020 - 03:33 PM

yes slv is where i will be buying but from a lower level methinks

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1052 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 05:03 PM

Been perusing the charts, in gold the bullish developing wave count as I currently see it is A down into the Aug 11 intraday low (all sessions) at 1862, then a wave B contracting triangle with wave "e" of B ending Sep 16 at 1973, and now we are in a thrust down below 1862 for wave C, pretty decent count IMO, we see

Senor

#1053 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 09:53 PM

Armstrong in his membership area is entertaining the idea that there is a risk of a high being in place in gold which would be a 21 year high.

As of now I am having a hard time seeing how this juncture could be a major 21 year high.  Especially considering looking at the long term mining stock charts which have barely even broken north out of their very long term bases.

However there may a longer term bearish divergence developing on quarterly and yearly bar charts, not sure. need to wait.

Armstrong also saying stock market poised to go DOWN into 2022.  Whether metals are included in that down into 2022 I am not sure.

Lastly it is clear that the Dollar wants to get a rally going again, but for how much time a strong rally is the big question.

#1054 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 01:41 AM

Been perusing the charts, in gold the bullish developing wave count as I currently see it is A down into the Aug 11 intraday low (all sessions) at 1862, then a wave B contracting triangle with wave "e" of B ending Sep 16 at 1973, and now we are in a thrust down below 1862 for wave C, pretty decent count IMO, we see

Senor

C could be a failed 5 too right? So we might be done...

i dont favor it bui who knows

#1055 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 01:41 AM

Armstrong in his membership area is entertaining the idea that there is a risk of a high being in place in gold which would be a 21 year high.

As of now I am having a hard time seeing how this juncture could be a major 21 year high.  Especially considering looking at the long term mining stock charts which have barely even broken north out of their very long term bases.

However there may a longer term bearish divergence developing on quarterly and yearly bar charts, not sure. need to wait.

Armstrong also saying stock market poised to go DOWN into 2022.  Whether metals are included in that down into 2022 I am not sure.

Lastly it is clear that the Dollar wants to get a rally going again, but for how much time a strong rally is the big question.

anything is possible esp with Armstrong

#1056 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 05:25 AM

i am seeing the same thing senor fwiw most of the damage is done here imo 

i think we muck around this week and then start a massive move up  stocks

maybe bottom this week and the metals the next 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1057 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 07:34 AM

anything is possible esp with Armstrong

yeah, for me he's not worth the effort to bother even reading

Senor

#1058 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 07:40 AM

i am seeing the same thing senor fwiw most of the damage is done here imo 

i think we muck around this week and then start a massive move up  stocks

maybe bottom this week and the metals the next 

Note that is one viable possibility not confirmed by enough other stuff that I have any significant confidence. I am probably most concerned by the gen stock markets downside potential the next several weeks/few months and how that may keep significant pressure on miners, which is why for now and UNTIL I see something fairly decisive/clear I have NO interest. Sometimes its best to just leave stuff alone and often that is the most difficult thing to do, just my take

Senor

Senor

#1059 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:58 AM

pop and drop on GLD...if starts living below 179 for any length of time, decline may start to accelerate...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1060 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:14 AM

I saw his interview on Greg Hunter's "https://usawatchdog....rtin-armstrong/

What I got from this interview is:

1) commodity shortages due to COVID-----buy can goods and energy should do well

2) buy junk silver because public can understand its value, he was unenthusiastic about gold and silver bullion except junk silver

3) euro bonds are toast---He didn't say this, but obviously this has huge implication for the DOLLAR