3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#1091 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 01:00 PM

PL showing relative strength on this wave down, instead of increasing weakness like we saw in Feb

PPLT getting to the area where it hopefully starts to find some footing over next number of hours.....

Well it was....that move below 840 on PL futures potentially troublesome longer term.....if it just a quick overshoot downside that would be OK...but 840 is pretty much where PL needs to hold the line to keep things from flipping back into IT/LT bear mode

Edited by K Wave, 23 September 2020 - 01:01 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1092 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 01:24 PM

KL my fave and biggest buy today acting nicely at 48.1 down less than 2%

I have multiple charts showing gold, gold stock indices and gold stocks going down into November same as last year, I consider these signals to be confirmed and expect gold to go down into the 1700's. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1093 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 02:44 PM

C=A on $XAU today:

http://schrts.co/WMgcNCrt

#1094 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 03:00 PM

Cash gold 12 hr RSI hit its lowest RSI level in March (15th) just a bit above 27, right now its near 23.5, that was near the low, just a tidbit

Senor

#1095 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 03:21 PM

Cash gold 12 hr RSI hit its lowest RSI level in March (15th) just a bit above 27, right now its near 23.5, that was near the low, just a tidbit

Senor

daily RSI in March bottomed near the 31-32 area - couple daily lows down there, today daily gold RSI close near 33.15, just some perspective and it can always get more extreme

Senor

#1096 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 03:28 PM

C=A on $XAU today:

http://schrts.co/WMgcNCrt

nice, we'll soon see if a large ABC "might" be close to a low or we've got a lot more to go

Senor

#1097 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 04:53 PM

BTW GDXJ needs to take out or at least get closer IMO to 54.94 - not too far away

Senor

this count still work? Or is 5 in and this is all a 2?

#1098 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 04:57 PM

AGQ.....pretty please complete the pattern....back up the truck re-entry if it does...

agq.png

I have some orders layered in that "gap Fill area", FWIW

http://schrts.co/JEuRuxPQ

SILJ had a nice gap fill at 13.57, also was looking at how much the SILJ/SLV chart had corrected vs the HUI/GLD chart. I will remind myself and others that IF this is not an ending corrective wave it is IMO a larger 3 - if I had more confidence I would "load the boats". I bottom fish with smaller positions, if I get 5 up from somewhere in this area then I LOAD.

Senor

I will remind myself and others that IF this is not an ending corrective wave it is IMO a larger 3???

I cant follow you there?

#1099 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:00 PM

BTW GDXJ needs to take out or at least get closer IMO to 54.94 - not too far away

Senor

this count still work? Or is 5 in and this is all a 2?

that is IMO a very good Q Dougie with no easy or obvious answer at this time. Could still be a 4, however we could already have a larger 5 up in place from March which would then easily allow a larger and further correction. 200-day MA's could very well be downside "magnets" here if we have considerably more downside correction to go - for example GDXJ 200-day MA currently at 45-46 area. 

Senor

#1100 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 05:12 PM

Hey guys I picked this up from another board and am just reporting them to you here and I am unable to verify readings or if they are all-time extremes, so take it FWIW

"ST Optix on GDX and J, 4 and 5, respectively. May be the lowest ever. Odds are that tomorrow will be up.

Slv Optix down 10 its to ONE. The lowest ever.