no need to do anything else here for me until i see it rally 

now i need proof before any further buying 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1122 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 08:38 AM

Silver's plunge looks like the start of a strong impulse wave, the green support line should be tagged, it could try to test the large down candle first though... 

Could happen but I disagree, think we are close to a good trading low. In any case I am nothing but a TRADER here

Senor

#1123 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 08:52 AM

good chance IMO a sharp bounce is underway, we see

Senor

#1124 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 10:08 AM

we are at extremes. as senor pointed out the march lows for the oscillators are rivaled yesterday, we are at the midpoint of the cycle 1853. 1813 is the death zone for the decline . we dont have to go there , but if we do, that should end the decline

i love markets.  yesterday cost me a new tesla 3  loaded.  but i play this all the way. still +40+% for the year. this is an extreme here. is tt the bottom,  i have no idea , it could be.  obviously we got some pretty high dsi readings. along the way. and whenever this bottom is in, i look for 2250-2300  w/markets, anybody can say anything. for me its did you make money. or is it just ego making a call.  if you want the latter hang at king world news. there are hourly divergences in gold/silver . none of the mining indexes have divergences. which makes me suspicious.  this 1853 is mid cycle so good support. its what comes after this that is important. is that chart of the dsi by jake  ? 1 for silver? i will check the number when i can and come back

dharma

hey its a fair and square game .just ask jpm they were fined 1 billion yesterday  https://markets.busi...0-9-1029616906#

#1125 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 10:17 AM

the actual exact time for a turn in the miners is 945 am tomorrow fwiw  could this be a wave iv here with a wave v 

to come tomorrow morning . my target for gld where i will start to sell some stuff is 240 not selling anything before that

that will not be the top i am expecting 260 and change in gld on this coming run. that will only we a wave 3 fwiw so 

gld i believe is destined to come pretty close to 300 before the first wave of this bull is finished . just my take 

#1126 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 10:26 AM

Silver's plunge looks like the start of a strong impulse wave, the green support line should be tagged, it could try to test the large down candle first though... 

Could happen but I disagree, think we are close to a good trading low. In any case I am nothing but a TRADER here

Senor

Might be 'channel time', note we are below the turquoise line (the 2011 high) which is not bullish. Also breaking below that triangle measures down much lower than now, based on the triangle base width and momentum has not diverged as it did on June 5th (top indicator)  I have been trading jdst too .... 

Edited by Russ, 24 September 2020 - 10:35 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1127 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 10:43 AM

Bulls are gaining control now, at least near term...

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1128 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 11:09 AM

I just took about 35-40% off the table for some nice trading gains, I had added some HL pre-market at 4.63 and GDXJ and KL as well pre-market, now about 22% long. Yesterday may have been it bt what to soon to have any confidence

Senor

#1129 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 11:12 AM

jake bernsteins dsi

gold =30%

silver=37%

hgnsi=8.33%

these are not extreme #s  but heading in the right direction. we dont want to see the #s get too bullish too fast. if so more washout is in store.   

dharma

#1130 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 02:55 PM

odds are high imho that the lows are in all fwiw good trading wave 3 methinks is dead ahead