3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#1171 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:03 AM

well either everyone gets the dsi , or no one wanted it so for this board no need to post it

interesting view on markets. here on this board.  i love markets. for some being right is more important than making money

dharma

I guess that remark is for me,  I made over 100% on the accounts I manage last year with a fairly large amount of money and I  made some money last week going short. If you don't want me posting on your string I can stop. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1172 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:14 AM

Dharma

As usual -Please keep posting DSI Numbers. We appreciate your efforts.

Thanks.

second, third, and fourth that!

Senor

#1173 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:16 AM

well either everyone gets the dsi , or no one wanted it so for this board no need to post it

interesting view on markets. here on this board.  i love markets. for some being right is more important than making money

dharma

I guess that remark is for me,  I made over 100% on the accounts I manage last year with a fairly large amount of money and I  made some money last week going short. If you don't want me posting on your string I can stop. 

Please stay.  Appreciate all market perspectives personally, even if we aren't always on the same side of a trade.  But the truth is we all trade different time frames and we all get some trades wrong.  Nothing makes a better trader trait than humility itself.  GL and good trading!  And congrats on being on the right side of the trade for the last week!

Edited by CHAx, 28 September 2020 - 11:17 AM.

#1174 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:17 AM

On the subject of DSI, what was the lowest reading for the last 5 days? I like to track it at turns. My guess is 26?

#1175 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:37 AM

dharma

Russ it's everyone's "string", all opinions are welcome as a differing well presented view can help one keep reassessing their own convictions which is IMO a good thing! For me personally its a bit of a mess here and with the election looming I have decided to stay out. However if I do see something clear or decisive that develops I would likely reenter. My interest has always been making a good return and sharing ideas with others to hopefully help them and garner info from others as well. This board has been really good for that and I expect it to continue, we have a good group here!yes.gif

Senor

#1176 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:44 AM

one i dont feel this is my string. 

two what you do is up to you , i dont want to have any control over that. 

three. russ congrats.   we are on the same team ie trying to extract money from the markets. yes, last year was great i too extracted some teeth and 110% from the market. i have nothing against you personally.  or any one  else on this board i am here as i have been for  a long while to share my experience.  and ideas. i wouldnt know you if i was standing next to you. 

i really missed page 115 dont know how , but it happened. it had nothing to do w/you

dharma

#1177 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:45 AM

dharma

Russ it's everyone's "string", all opinions are welcome as a differing well presented view can help one keep reassessing their own convictions which is IMO a good thing! For me personally its a bit of a mess here and with the election looming I have decided to stay out. However if I do see something clear or decisive that develops I would likely reenter. My interest has always been making a good return and sharing ideas with others to hopefully help them and garner info from others as well. This board has been really good for that and I expect it to continue, we have a good group here!yes.gif

Senor

Thanks Senor,  I appreciate your work too. Russ

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#1178 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:59 AM

Okay Dharma and Chax thanks for all that. 

Russ

#1179 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 12:05 PM

Possible scenario which would align nicely with Hadiks perspective looking for low 8-10 weeks from Aug peak...

https://twitter.com/...1156609/photo/1

Edited by JGUITARSLIM, 28 September 2020 - 12:08 PM.

#1180 EHW

EHW

• Traders-Talk User
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 12:25 PM

Thanks for all the board members who shared their knowledge selflessly.  I have a full time job, usually only check the markets at night, but this is always the first board I have been faithfully reading every night for many years now!