3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#1201 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 10:27 PM

The surge in demand for gold in the US is driven by the ETFs.

Thanks for your posts, dharma, much appreciated.

#1202 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 08:02 AM

The surge in demand for gold in the US is driven by the ETFs.

Thanks for your posts, dharma, much appreciated.

JPM has been shorting ETFs, driving down the price, buying physicals at lower prices, and fined $1B for price manipulation, and JPM gladly obliged because $1B is peanut compared to the profits they are making now and in the future.  This $1B fine will protect their future windfall 'illegal' gains, double jeopardy.

#1203 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 08:05 AM

http://cdn.ceo.ca.s3...mports copy.jpg

marc farber

https://www.gloomboomdoom.com/  this election is quite important

dharma

who's the enemy?  the other Americans? or Putin and Xi ?  this is truly sad. voluntarily destroy the great country they lived in. absolutely no respect anymore abroad. zero respect. 

#1204 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 08:53 AM

184.1 is the breakout level i have for gld one it reaches that it confirms 

that wave iii up is in force imo 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1205 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 10:10 AM

for 300 yrs platinum was money in russia. i didnt know that 

we are on the road to destruction of the currency.  this was started by nixon closing the gold window.  

trying to pick the turns is a skill . we have some masters here.  i dont want to miss the train , so i will stay seated

after this rally, i i expect a larger correction into the 1st quarter of 21 and for that i will pare back exposure to say 80%

i have read studies where the most money was made by buy and hold. so i decided beforehand to go w/that.  

dharma

thanks smithy.    

charles nenner was on usa watchdog giving his gold projections. he is a good track record.

#1206 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 10:13 AM

/SI triple tapping ~24.00 on 5 min chart.  Looks good for ~24.50.

Starting to think GC wants to tag ~1938 before a small dip.

#1207 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 11:46 AM

i have to check thhat out this afternoon thanks dharma 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1208 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 10:38 AM

i dont see any thought on either side that changes the path for the dollar.  the politicians, fed included, are bent on debasing the 

currency, which leaves me little to no choice but to protect myself.  yes, its exciting and can be profitable to trade the market. but 

frankly i just want to be w/the trend. aristotle "a trend in motion, will continue until it stops"  yesterday the stimulus package was all the rage, w/both parties trying to outdo each other as to its size. =debasement of the currency yes, corrections are boring.i take the pause

as an opportunity for me to recheck my premise. and thus my position.   w/covid raging and the lockdown enlisting more business to close. the fate seems clear. w/a fed bent on stimulus and both parties in that camp.  how long will it be before wheel barrels of dollars are need for a loaf of bread. my mother would send me to the bakery almost daily for a 1/2 loaf of seeded rye sliced it was 13c (that was in nyc!)

dharma

#1209 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 01:30 PM

GDX last 3 days sure does look like a tri star doji pattern...quite a rare pattern

#1210 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 02:33 PM

i dont see any thought on either side that changes the path for the dollar.  the politicians, fed included, are bent on debasing the 

currency, which leaves me little to no choice but to protect myself.  yes, its exciting and can be profitable to trade the market. but 

frankly i just want to be w/the trend. aristotle "a trend in motion, will continue until it stops"  yesterday the stimulus package was all the rage, w/both parties trying to outdo each other as to its size. =debasement of the currency yes, corrections are boring.i take the pause

as an opportunity for me to recheck my premise. and thus my position.   w/covid raging and the lockdown enlisting more business to close. the fate seems clear. w/a fed bent on stimulus and both parties in that camp.  how long will it be before wheel barrels of dollars are need for a loaf of bread. my mother would send me to the bakery almost daily for a 1/2 loaf of seeded rye sliced it was 13c (that was in nyc!)

dharma

fed pumping more liquidity into market rose with the recent development.  uncertainties uncertainties uncertainties except for more fiscal and monetary stimuli.  If over the weekend more people test positive they will  speed up with the next package