3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#1211 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 01:34 AM

the nice thing about this is there is no need to do anything. once it breaks above 

overhead resistance we are going up strongly. until then watching is a good idea

let the market tell us what it wants to do 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1212 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 07:49 PM

lot of good stuff going on with time segmented volume in this sector

this is bullish we will see if it continues i will keep you posted 

#1213 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 08:54 AM

so far not impressed with upside patterns and the generals like Gold/KL/NEM IMO not trading that well and we've seen no significant move up in the Miner/gold ratios, am content to be 100% cash

Senor

#1214 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 09:50 AM

for me its all background noise untill 1954 is taken out on a closing basis. 1954 starts the next higher price cycle.  1933 ends 

this price cycle , it ended the rally in 11 so it is powerful.  the patterns on gold mining indexes look great.  waiting for the catalyst.

its been 2 months since there has been price discovery.   remember bulls want to take as few riders as possible

dharma

golden week ends tomorrow. remember its after golden week ends that gold has gone higher

Edited by dharma, 06 October 2020 - 09:57 AM.

#1215 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 01:45 PM

so far not impressed with upside patterns and the generals like Gold/KL/NEM IMO not trading that well and we've seen no significant move up in the Miner/gold ratios, am content to be 100% cash

Senor

are you  100% cash even in LT accounts?

I never go below a certain percent long in PMs

#1216 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 02:15 PM

Senor

are you  100% cash even in LT accounts?

I never go below a certain percent long in PMs

Yep, no positions in any mkt, sorta nice and relaxing. lets see if the plunge in miners/stock mkt (Trump says no stimulus before election) leads to new lows below 9/24 bottoms, sorta looks like that is likely at this time IMO

and what "could" be scary Dougie is "if" we take out 9/24 lows do we enter wave 3 of C basis daily charts? cash is bueno for this amigo

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 06 October 2020 - 02:20 PM.

#1217 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 02:59 PM

oh i have been seeing GOLD mid 1700s for some time

#1218 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 03:02 PM

might happen, that would likely be a "come to papa" situation, would LOVE to see it, patience here and as I said things could get UGLY going into election

Senor

#1219 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 03:49 PM

might happen, that would likely be a "come to papa" situation, would LOVE to see it, patience here and as I said things could get UGLY going into election

Senor

Gold bounced right off the downtrend line and the 2011 high (turquoise line) , this trend is confirmed and gold should bottom in late November, possibly even down into the 1600's. Dollar index has trends for high into Nov. which is further confirmation that gold will keep going down into Nov.   

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1220 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 07:53 PM

this is perfect here when gdx trades above 40.1 the correction is over 

so we will see if it can do it but the setup is perfect imho