• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#161 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 07:59 AM

have the miners ever doubled this fast?

and look at the QQQ (165 to 260) and TSLA (358 March to 1429 yesterday - Holy F!) rally from March - frickin unbelievable, but also has the Fed ever "printed" this fast and this much? No is the answer but sugar highs can explode and then crash, IMO. I expect a renewed surge in gen mkt volatility, we will see but these are extreme times so buckle up amigosyes.gif

Senor

Senor, do you think pm's will move with the gen mkt before it gets to to breakout target or ewave target? this is captainewave's chart.  it looks as though the breakout at ~37 is quite significant and i don't see a ST divergence yet.

http://www.321gold.c...e070120/gdx.png

Yeah, that's the Bull count and why I remain LONG, there are divergences "currently" basis daily and weekly RSI but they can be blown out with an extending up move. And if the gen mkt did have a big C down I do not think the miners would go down anything like they did in March but they could easily significantly correct this big up move. Again I want to stress all I am doing is pointing out a "possibility" that at this time IMO should NOT be the preferred count but it is at least "viable" and we should be on alert for - nothing more

Senor

#162 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 09:04 AM

^ Thanks Senor, your and dharma's opinions are always taken seriously as well as a few others.  The daily chart seems strong although there is that potential neg div in RSI14 if price starts to correct now altho RSI5 (the faster and more ST indicator) has no div, and i am expecting(rather hoping) RSI14 gets into an overbought territory and negates any chances of neg div before correcting.  The market is already flooded with cash, and if the Robinhood little guys become interested in pm with the next ppp money, this will really explode up, lol!

in the meantime i find an interesting article about Australia and Canada being more stable and the mining companies in those countries are safer based on the GINI index.  Australia's GINI Coefficient stands at 30.3 and Canada's at 32.1, while US is at 45 (similar to China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Peru). This number can measure inequality in income or in wealth. The lower it is the more equal the country is and thus safer to invest in the companies based there.

#163 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 09:37 AM

eb25db19-4f60-4540-9c47-798f981be33d.png

#164 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,102 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:05 AM

Pretty ugly 90 min start for SLV...looking like 2 hour may look similar....

slv.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#165 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:30 AM

well i sold my gdx calls and i will buy them back later we finished the first wave of this sequence 

lots of money to be made here over the next year or so

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#166 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:15 AM

On $XAU we filled what was left of yesterday's gap - FWIW I now have us STILL in Wave 1 of 3 of 3 and I am targeting $XAU 145 on the 20th plus or minus 1 day, but what do I know.

#167 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:17 AM

what do any of us know stu its all best guess in this game we will see

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#168 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:19 AM

On $XAU we filled what was left of yesterday's gap - FWIW I now have us STILL in Wave 1 of 3 of 3 and I am targeting $XAU 145 on the 20th plus or minus 1 day, but what do I know.

Hey, that's the current and likely favored bull count, there are others and I prefer to be cautious. I could be done for the yr and have a great yr so I will not be greedy. As I said earlier I think the gen stock mkt has a LOT of downside risk here so that adds to my caution

Senor

#169 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:49 AM

a couple of thoughts

dalio -tells a story  when he was a boy  and the broad market went up and the fundamentals didnt match. it confused him. how could the market go up w/such wretched fundamentals  this matches what i see in the broad market today. i think we go alot higher propelled by this helicopter money scheme

as for the metals. there is no doubt in my mind this is the place to be  i sold 5% which for me is alot i ride all in . and i mean that. i am fully committed. i sold some things that i just bought so we see.  i have some significant winners here. as i play in a very speculative area.  so when there is a trend the rewards are great . i procrastinated on vizsla resources and it did a moon shot.  the money is made by riding. and fwiw my work continues to show the big wave for 2020 is coming up next.  this is the warm up . i have more than doubled my money so far this year. 

dharma

i listened to the first 2 interviews they are worth the listen

https://palisaderadio.com/

i posted this chart a day or so ago. sent it to stu and he posted it https://gracelandupd...ul9cashcowa.png  imprint this on your brain . as the metals go up the miners 

are cash cows. and more and more so.   

my favorite areas are the usa , canada, australia, and mexico . after that its a crap shoot. cash starved countries are going to nationalize

Edited by dharma, 09 July 2020 - 11:53 AM.

#170 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:08 PM

Hey, that's the current and likely favored bull count, there are others and I prefer to be cautious. I could be done for the yr and have a great yr so I will not be greedy. As I said earlier I think the gen stock mkt has a LOT of downside risk here so that adds to my caution

Senor

Agree 100% with you Senor - been a great year (maybe 2 good years in one so far) - with breakouts occurring and sentiment rising RISK has increased.