3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#171 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 12:15 PM

On $XAU we filled what was left of yesterday's gap - FWIW I now have us STILL in Wave 1 of 3 of 3 and I am targeting $XAU 145 on the 20th plus or minus 1 day, but what do I know.

I can see this 1of 3fo3  as completed

of course its early to know for sure.  we will see

dharma

the price cycles that i follow say that as the price rises the volatility increases. that is because the distance between support and resistance increases  so there is more volatility. if its hard to stomach this , wait till 5kon gold

#172 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 01:17 PM

what i dod know is Senor s timing is UNCANNY

i wont be surprised if tomorrow he goes all in again at lower prices! <:

#173 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 03:15 PM

alasdair macleod has been spot on 

https://www.youtube....bed/RtO4xpbGKuQ

dharma

#174 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 08:43 PM

Gracias but "sometimes" it is bueno sometimes not so, probably the hardest thing for me is really riding a trend for a LONG time. I am unsure here so I lightened up a lot, I may exit more or add depending upon what I see. Interesting juncture, however  overall benefit of doubt should IMO be given to the upside

Senor

#175 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 09:56 PM

Why does Linrom say silver has to be down for 'years' from this juncture.     

#176 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:06 PM

Gracias but "sometimes" it is bueno sometimes not so, probably the hardest thing for me is really riding a trend for a LONG time. I am unsure here so I lightened up a lot, I may exit more or add depending upon what I see. Interesting juncture, however  overall benefit of doubt should IMO be given to the upside

Senor

bulls make money and bears make money and pigs get slaughtered was one of the  few aphorisms I learned the hard way

#177 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 12:34 AM

Edited by tradesurfer, 10 July 2020 - 12:35 AM.

#178 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 09:01 AM

36a0a4d5-1fa7-492f-b26b-645362d1d5fc.png

#179 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 10:44 AM

to balance out all this paper ray dalio says gold has to go to 10k . now i am leery of such #s in 80 it was 1k  . but rickards

has the same # and makes a similar argument

if we are in 2of 3of3  it shouldnt go below the bottom of 1 which is not that far away.  

i am deliberating here as mercury goes direct on monday , it goes direct on the 12th . when it went retrograde on the 18th , and venus went direct on the 20th since then gold has gone up. i have monday as a turn and i dont know the direction of the turn , i think its up

giving it the benefit of the doubt  juniors continue to perform well

i obviously listened to the brady piece(since i posted it).  i have heard "the one more down and then we go vertical" for months now . only this time my work is confirming that the fall will be up and up big .  some pictures https://pbs.twimg.co...=png&name=small  the gold/silver ratio has gotten so distorted. when silver comes to life the stagflation i have talked 

about for years will be evident.

then there is this big giant cup that is the gold market https://pbs.twimg.co...=png&name=small

the question is do we take the next period here and make the handle before the fall or do we just forego , we dont need no stinkin

handle

if you got  a little time  grant williams https://ttmygh.podbean.com/e/teg_0003/

dharma

Edited by dharma, 10 July 2020 - 10:51 AM.

#180 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 10:51 AM

added shares of a few of my faves back, got a few more orders in a bit lower

Senor