3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#561 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 08:50 PM

IMO - typical bull market action w these miners. Expect sharp, quick corrections for few days then resumption primary trend. We will see many more like this over next few years. Personally added some today.

U are correct IMO sir

Senor

Really don't think market plans on being so accommodative to those who missed out on recent run hoping for deeper correction to jump in...

Stellar piece on explorers/discoveries...

https://kenorlandmin...overy-Study.pdf

Edited by JGUITARSLIM, 12 August 2020 - 08:55 PM.

#562 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 07:51 AM

IMO - typical bull market action w these miners. Expect sharp, quick corrections for few days then resumption primary trend. We will see many more like this over next few years. Personally added some today.

U are correct IMO sir

Senor

Really don't think market plans on being so accommodative to those who missed out on recent run hoping for deeper correction to jump in...

Agree, and doing a dive like we did did some serious "cleaning out" IMO with allowing the fewest to buy because they are now so "scared", no guarantees but the "set up" look very good for a rapid washout low, we see

Senor

#563 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 08:47 AM

SLV 25 looks like next possible pivot spot....

see if bull can reclaim that or not...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#564 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 09:03 AM

I am just wondering if that was it don't know the .38 retrace area on gld is 174
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#565 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 09:50 AM

I am just wondering if that was it don't know the .38 retrace area on gld is 174

an abc down can always morph into a double zig, I did notice that daily RSI on GLD reached the lowest level since the early June low so we did relieve the daily overbought condition, like what I see so far

Senor

#566 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 10:26 AM

C7E9FC14AFD54F94ABCC9F61AA3A120D.png

#567 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 10:27 AM

CF123200B5BD459C9A7EE904D4BB4F41.png

#568 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 10:30 AM

an abc down can always morph into a double zig, I did notice that daily RSI on GLD reached the lowest level since the early June low so we did relieve the daily overbought condition, like what I see so far

Senor

make no mistake i am a bull. but i see this as a B in a double zig zag. i am looking for yesterdays low to be taken out , but first a 

good rally which looks convincing. but fails to make new highs. for me time is key and i dont see this taking off for another couple of weeks. i  do see support for commodities. starting now i see flooding taking place in some areas of the world . and on the 17 th sun goes into leo . so i see support from several planets for commodities . i am still building dba.  i have done 4 tranches so far.  if this fractal continues to match the 70s then commodities need to be a support for gold . it is coming , we are in and approaching that time.  just sitting for now  i have lots of exposure. i am quite comfortable.  the debt is going into the stratosphere. w/covid hanging around and some folks using it to try and make a fortune.   oh and we did hit the 50%retracement

dharma

cup and handle w/joe for silver

https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=large

#569 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 12:38 PM

Edited by JGUITARSLIM, Yesterday, 10:55 PM.

i see NWT.V  not carried by Stockcharts..i asked them to add it.. have they taken over Kenorland Minerials yet?

thanks for posting that info..

(this board does a great job adding info to share.i appreciate it..)

jdc

#570 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 12:43 PM

Silver has a textbook abd cown and now is in a wave 3. I dont think it likely to be a C of 4 as it overlpaped putative 1 down