• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:06 PM

From the link:

The general market has had a dandy little bounce the last two days and may continue to the upside into the holiday weekend.

But sometimes in the endless quest to detect “what happens next” it is not what is happening, but instead it is what is not happening.

Since most stocks in most sectors rally with a rising mass market those that don’t usually get hit the hardest with the market turns.

THE USUAL SUSPECTS

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#2 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:06 PM

From the link:

The general market has had a dandy little bounce the last two days and may continue to the upside into the holiday weekend.

But sometimes in the endless quest to detect “what happens next” it is not what is happening, but instead it is what is not happening.

Since most stocks in most sectors rally with a rising mass market those that don’t usually get hit the hardest with the market turns.

THE USUAL SUSPECTS

Excellent post

Never thought of coal.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16