Posted 14 July 2020 - 04:09 PM

29500 by august

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 05:37 PM

Rut may have just finally joined in as well with the stick save today.  IWM lighting it up after hours....

RUT was last of the them to get back into bullish config above both hourly 900 and hourly 200.

A gap and hold above 1440 tomorrow should do the trick and finally get them all in sync....

Like I said earlier today, a move back above 1418 on RUT would likely be a big warning shot across the bow for bears.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:23 AM

Do not sell that beautiful Italian crystal ball! It is working good!! So far.... 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 08:46 AM

Hoo baby...look at that RUT play catch up this AM....Saturn Vs at full thrust there....had a feeling the laggards were just about to start poppin' after yesterday's massive failure by bears.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:19 AM

SOX looks bit suspect here today....

And SPX was not able to take out the swing high yet, like DOW NYA RUT TRAN XLF

not an "in sync" morning thus far...

#6 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:21 AM

SPX attempting another attack on the swing high...if it finally gets through, could open door to MUCH higher prices...

Edited by K Wave, 15 July 2020 - 09:21 AM.

#7 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:24 AM

DOW strongest of indices this week----agree

#8 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:24 AM

IF VIX can get back under 28, then bears likely start to fold up their tent....

And that breach of 32 on UVXY yesterday is starting to look fatal for for bull hopes there.

May be about to get finally get back to your regularly scheduled programming of steady consistent destruction of value on that one...

Edited by K Wave, 15 July 2020 - 09:25 AM.

#9 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:34 AM

RUT looking an awful lot like powerful re-engagement of bull mode action on Hourly chart this AM

rut.png

#10 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 15 July 2020 - 09:36 AM

Yes, SPX needs to power through my FF of 3232 to have a chance at all time highs later.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule