Photo

are we a group degreed Virologists here ?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 02:18 PM

The most famous virologist has been wrong many times...

Dr. Anthony Fauci has a good bedside manner with the public, but he has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on.

In late January, when I was making the case on behalf of the president to take down the flights from China, Fauci fought against the president’s courageous decision — which might well have saved hundreds of thousands of American lives.

When I warned in late January in a memo of a possibly deadly pandemic, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases was telling the news media not to worry.

When I was working feverishly on behalf of the president in February to help engineer the fastest industrial mobilization of the health care sector in our history, Fauci was still telling the public the China virus was low risk.

When we were building new mask capacity in record time, Fauci was flip-flopping on the use of masks.

And when Fauci was telling the White House Coronavirus Task Force that there was only anecdotal evidence in support of hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus, I confronted him with scientific studies providing evidence of safety and efficacy. A recent Detroit hospital study showed a 50% reduction in the mortality rate when the medicine is used in early treatment. -Peter Navarro

So....then you post the phony potus op-ed with Navarro's name on it....

You are free to refute any of Navarro's points, and provide links to back up your opinions.

Otherwise it is just your opinion and hot air based on hate.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#12 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 06:18 PM

Way more is unknown about covid than is known.  It's like gathering 25 Elliott Wavers and showing them a chart of the Dow Jones then asking them to do a wave count.  You'll get 25 different interpretations all based on varying opinions, with no clear direction.

Same goes for Covid.  Personally, I'm worried about covid being impervious to UV light as well as the Summer heat.  

I'm a Type 1 Diabetic (a very healthy, fit Diabetic, but Type 1 nonetheless) and I am taking extra precautions because I simply DON'T KNOW how I'll react.  I've been wearing a mask since January, I seldom leave my home and I do not get in contact with anyone.  It's my Wife, my Mother (down the street who is also avoiding contact with anyone outside our circle of three) and Me.   

Until we know more this is all I can do to stay safe and avoid catching the virus.  Also, I WILL NOT TAKE A VACCINE!

#13 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 11:26 PM

Be civil guys.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#14 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 07:59 AM

Way more is unknown about covid than is known.  It's like gathering 25 Elliott Wavers and showing them a chart of the Dow Jones then asking them to do a wave count.  You'll get 25 different interpretations all based on varying opinions, with no clear direction.

Same goes for Covid.  Personally, I'm worried about covid being impervious to UV light as well as the Summer heat.  

I'm a Type 1 Diabetic (a very healthy, fit Diabetic, but Type 1 nonetheless) and I am taking extra precautions because I simply DON'T KNOW how I'll react.  I've been wearing a mask since January, I seldom leave my home and I do not get in contact with anyone.  It's my Wife, my Mother (down the street who is also avoiding contact with anyone outside our circle of three) and Me.   

Until we know more this is all I can do to stay safe and avoid catching the virus.  Also, I WILL NOT TAKE A VACCINE!

Wash your hands with Dawn diluted with 10:1 water after touching anything strangers may have touched.

And do not touch any part of your face before washing hands as above. That is what I am doing.

I am age 80 and carrying on all activities as before, including beach walks, grocery store shopping etc. and zero symptoms. Mask is good to wear in public.

If you are a fit diabetic with regular exercise, your lungs should fight off minor virus invasions.

I was on a cruise ending Feb 29th, with not a single person wearing mask. I never had a mask until middle of May. I exercise every day on a treadmill. I am fit as a horse. This is surreal to feel this much energy and lack of pain or need for medications at age 80. Exercise is the key I believe.I have already outlived my dad and all 6 uncles on both sides.

Edited by pdx5, 18 July 2020 - 08:08 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule