so bored by this market's action

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:04 AM

that instead of spending half an hour looking at the stock markets (my plan is to take profit somewhere in august) which is enough for a position trader, I prefer youtube. For those who like history, I suggest the channel kings and generals........here is something

https://www.youtube....h?v=LRV185XaMIM  

........when a market is boring......it's boring

Edited by andr99, 21 July 2020 - 09:07 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 05:26 PM

once upon a time it was a man like Julius Caesar that was in command, currently it is four communist/leftist retard idiots on the pay book of broken state-assisted companies, three miracle vendors and state money feeded priests with their black skirts and four southerners with their mafias who have occupied thanks probably to their immense ''knowledge'' (their universities could belong to burundi and no one would see the difference) and obviously thanks much less to their unbelievable reccomendations entire state sectors in the south, centre and north, probably also because having an ancient middle easterner historic heritage give them advantage over the rest of italy that hasn' t had that privilege. Now tell me if you don' t understand why with such Northern regions as Lombardy and Veneto that are an economic engine that can compete with the Bavaria and Ruhr districts of Germany once freed of all the weights they carry on their shoulders,, our economy is relegated in a place that make us part of the piigs. The French made a revolution for much less........

In 20 years the stock index ftsemibtel has done nothing less than going down...........a true shame. Maybe another Julius Caesar  would not be bad. He would know what to do and whom to re-educate. Sorry, but all of that is discouraging. Now we are under illegal immigrants' invasion and it is forbidden on papers to call them illegal immigrants. They must be called ''migrants''.........hordes of these costing each one more than most of our elderly people receive as pension for working 40-50 years. Invasion encouraged and protected by the usual leftists and priests. Waiting if the day for them comes.........because it has to come

Edited by andr99, 21 July 2020 - 05:35 PM.

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 05:51 PM

if a newspaper call them ''illegal immigrants'' it risks to have to pay in front of a ''court''...........democracy under those shi@s of state-leninists still remaining here. Their day has to come.......................it has 

Edited by andr99, 21 July 2020 - 05:53 PM.

#4 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 10:32 PM

Where I am, we have an absolute power. He is as good as China in giving people their rights. And he is absolutely China spreading the virus is everywhere.