• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 02:37 PM

https://it.investing...-titolo-1956040

it's not a vaccine, but a molecula. Narsoplimab, which uses a monoclonal antibody to attack and defeat covid, has provided good results. Six out of six that were treated have overcome the illness. The treatment has been created by Omeros 

Edited by andr99, 10 August 2020 - 02:39 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 02:44 PM

Andr, I thought you are above this BS..

Keep your exercise, get sun and fresh air to strengthen your immune system, eat fruits - and forget all the TV stories..

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 03:01 PM

hi alex, I am above because next Sunday I' m on clay court playing tennis. I'm living my normal life as usual. Just take care of keeping safety distance and wearing a mask in crowded public places such as supermarkets. That said, a working molecula could be the solution. I don' t know if this one will prove to be that, but so far I can' t exclude it may be. True that many moleculas have appeared on the first page of newspapers and after a while they have disappeared, but who knows.....one day or another it might be the good one.   

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 03:46 PM

Nice good luck with your game!! 

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 10 August 2020 - 03:58 PM

Nice good luck with your game!! 

I think sooner or later I will get back to the the club where I was born as a tennis player when I was just a kid. I' ve seen really good players there, lately. A tennis school with five guys who are all ex 2nd division players, teaching tennis to the younger generation. A good level in other words. As for Sunday.......I suffer the warm climate, so it will be just a walk in the park, not a true match.     

Edited by andr99, 10 August 2020 - 04:00 PM.