Photo

Guys, No Politics. It's Poison... You Know this.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,038 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 09:53 AM

Seriously, all it does is annoy you, annoy me, and then set fights and gotcha's down the road. Serious traders and analysts will be driven away.

I know the temptation is huge right now, but you have to be strong. I'm going to be wielding the moderation stick liberally on this, if not suspension. We're going to be bombarded with so much crap over the next couple months, let's not let it pollute T-T. Also, let's not give Mark a stroke.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 kssmibotm

kssmibotm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 653 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 03:52 PM

I second that. Most forums I participate in have a similar policy. No politics period or no politics during trading hours.

People think the Holy Grail is something looked for but never found. In fact, it is something often found but rarely recognized.

#3 gmoney

gmoney

• Traders-Talk User
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 03:06 PM

I agree with that !

What also should be not allowed is discussions on the virus, vaccines, comparison to flu deaths, use of masks, car accidents etc.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if people have concerns, others should respect this.
This topic and tangent goes against rules of this board.
I have read too many posts from others, including the moderator , which i feel is off base.
Thank you.

#4 jacek

jacek

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 03:33 PM

I agree with that !

What also should be not allowed is discussions on the virus, vaccines, comparison to flu deaths, use of masks, car accidents etc.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if people have concerns, others should respect this.
This topic and tangent goes against rules of this board.
I have read too many posts from others, including the moderator , which i feel is off base.
Thank you.

hmm. It's gonna be hard to suspend the moderator, though sweatingbullets.gif

Edited by jacek, 24 August 2020 - 03:33 PM.

#5 gmoney

gmoney

• Traders-Talk User
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 08:10 PM

Ha. Yep, but thats how I feel, rules to apply to everyone. As stated above, lets not let it pollute good TA. Hold off on the distraction.