just a short term correction, then up and then again up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,425 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 08:10 AM

it is crystal clear that their will, I mean the will of institutions that rule, is to push the stock markets up. The two legs drop made by a first crash followed by a revisitation of the lows, has been clearly negated by markets' behaviour when the spx surged above 3030 impulsively. This means they absolutely want to put apart this China's gift to the whole world.........and don' t make me talk about China.....better. These consideration are based on logics, not on any kind of indicators. You can' t trade the stock markets if your brain is not super logic

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 03:28 PM

it is crystal clear that their will, I mean the will of institutions that rule, is to push the stock markets up. The two legs drop made by a first crash followed by a revisitation of the lows, has been clearly negated by markets' behaviour when the spx surged above 3030 impulsively. This means they absolutely want to put apart this China's gift to the whole world.........and don' t make me talk about China.....better. These consideration are based on logics, not on any kind of indicators. You can' t trade the stock markets if your brain is not super logic

Bought the close Thursday and dumped Friday for the trade, knew they wouldn't hold for the weekend. I keep hard stops in place, if we break down below 3300. Since they came in Friday afternoon ad bought the sell off, the only way to do that now is a gap down. I'm betting against that this time of course, but everybody wants the market lower to buy it cheaper. So, if there is another gap up, I'll ask myself, what is different this time? if nothing is different I'll dump again. If I see SPX resistance taking out, I'll hold off until  see more cards on the table, then make my decision. (JMHO)