• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:17 AM

https://www.corriere...rincipale.shtml

one hundred thousand new daily cases on the whole in Europe......situation getting worse and worse day by day. And there were scientists who were laughing at those who said that the Summer warm temperatures 

would have cooled down the infections. Now this vertical surge.....after a calm Summer  

Position trading in Europe has become a mess.....all thanks to the GREAT CHINA........its communist party of my @@@@ which allows the consumption of bats and has got the worst security labs in the world.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:31 AM

trioderob, tell me that I can' t say what I say.........and the brakes that I still use when talking about this mess, will disappear in one second 

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:37 AM

and don' t say this thread has nothing to do with TA, because today Europe is down so far 3% on this news of possible new locks down...........central banks have to act again to stop this mess

Edited by andr99, 15 October 2020 - 03:39 AM.

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:02 AM

and by the way I' m firmly convinced that it was created in lab, because when you say it was originated in the Wuhan fish market, you are just trying to fool everyone....because in Wuhan's  fish market there are no pangolins nor bats for sale.......that means you are a lier and a lier has always something to hide 

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 07:12 AM

-3% today......a mess. I will need 2021 to get back my lost gains. Two years thrown into the WC, thanks to this fantastic communists' government made of retards who have waited months to let everybody know the mess they had caused. Two years or one and a half into the WC.....those that take the defense of them have just one thing to do......SHUT UP 

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 07:18 AM

position trading in europe has become a real mess....never seen before such a difficult moment. I don' t know how day traders here are doing......but those who are in overnight are doing a risky job  

Edited by andr99, 15 October 2020 - 07:19 AM.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 09:54 AM

can you imagine....one being long overnight on the e-mini dax future or even worse the dax future, he wakes up to see the dax opening -2% and all around the news of new locks down and then the dax going to -3%